Guest Fall101

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fall101

Awfully quiet this week fellers! BD  and SW did our #7 rankin scare y'all away? :roflol:

Honestly I hate polls this early and I just don't see Oneida bein #7 in state. Indians do have a pretty good team this year but let's talk after York Meigs and Rockwood and let's see where we are! 

7 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

Easy there yeti! We got us a tough task this week.  Trust me though y'all have the target on your back and we're comin for ya! :popcorneater:

Haha take it easy on us! We wouldn't mind home field in playoffs if you want to give us an easy first game !:mrgreen: I imagine we may just see you twice in the playoffs if were both lucky

Guest Fall101
1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Haha take it easy on us! We wouldn't mind home field in playoffs if you want to give us an easy first game !:mrgreen: I imagine we may just see you twice in the playoffs if were both lucky

I would bet you are correct! I dont really wanna make the trip to Decatur twice. So maybe y'all can come to us in November. :D

Guest Fall101
24 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I'll do just that. Het back with me when it's our week. Better yet let me show your team where to dine before the game. /wink

:thumb:

Hopefully we will be dining in yall's backfield!