Battle of the Bridge; AC vs Clinton

haweanbula

6 minutes ago, ALUM2011 said:

No matter what was said or what happened during the off-season. After watching the video i think the way AC coaches acted was classless! I hate to say that because i love watching them play. One of coaches is the AD and Assistant principal. 

becasue you know nothing about passion and comepting in a rivalry game. this is there florida game each year. you gotta hate the opponent or you wont dominate them

6 minutes ago, LarryGee77 said:

Probably because of the reason there was an altercation in the first place...the opposing coach.  I'm told there was and always is a lot of behind the scenes stuff that goes on between these to teams in the off season.  Rumor is Clinton had tried very hard to get a few players deemed ineligible at AC for this season using very unethical tactics.  That would probably make anybody keep their foot on the gas pedal in my opinion.

Pride comes before the Fall Larry.  Even If rumor of Clinton trying very hard to get a few players deemed ineligible at AC for this season using very unethical tactics is true.  That doesn't mean you leave your Starters in late in the 4th.  What if someone came threw and took a cheap shot at the QB, RB, Linemen and they get hurt and out for the season (This is a big rivalry game and have seen it happen before)?  Would keeping the gas peddle down on your hated rival really be worth it?

1 hour ago, oridgecat said:

I think 

That was my thought.  Everybody is missing the point here.  AC has championship hopes, why in the world were the starters still in the game up 24 in the 4th?

AC was just running the ball, running out the clock in the 4th. They didn't score they could have scored 3 more times. All Stanton did was hand off the ball.