Whitehaven vs Lausanne, Friday, Wk 4, at Rhodes College

kwc

11 minutes ago, WilsonJr1990 said:

Been waiting a full year for this one to come back around... Lausanne wins in a game that showcases a bit more offense than last years game. I think both offenses are better and both defenses are worse. Lausanne hasn’t played anyone very good yet, but they have been extremely impressive in those wins. I hope Whitehaven plays like they did Friday against Cordova and not like they did against Ridgeway and this will be a great game! 

How do you figure whitehaven defense has gotten worse when we added like 2 D1 prospects to the defense not to mention the 3 that were already playing (even though 1 may miss this game)? 

3 hours ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

How do you figure whitehaven defense has gotten worse when we added like 2 D1 prospects to the defense not to mention the 3 that were already playing (even though 1 may miss this game)? 

Just my opinion based on what I’ve seen. Devin Boddie Jr is a great football player but is much better on the offensive side than defense and Keveon Mullins is a good defensive end but I think he is more of a weapon on offense as well. Like I said that was just my opinion based on what I have seen from them this year, not meant as a disrespect to anyone. The Lausanne offense is much better than last year and I will be surprised if they don’t score more than the 14 that they put up last year 

1 hour ago, WilsonJr1990 said:

Just my opinion based on what I’ve seen. Devin Boddie Jr is a great football player but is much better on the offensive side than defense and Keveon Mullins is a good defensive end but I think he is more of a weapon on offense as well. Like I said that was just my opinion based on what I have seen from them this year, not meant as a disrespect to anyone. The Lausanne offense is much better than last year and I will be surprised if they don’t score more than the 14 that they put up last year 

Both play on both sides of the ball. I think the Whitehaven coaching staff does an excellent job of utilizing talent.  However, they play defense situationally.

I will be surprised if they do score more then 14.

Man, I wish Bryson was healthy.

Edited by kwc

5 hours ago, Booger said:

the TSSAAs flagship for co-opin and 4th largest operatin budget will b enuff to win its 3rd Gold Ball...but they lost too many ballers. epspecially on the line to take down Haven this year......twice in a row could b considered embarrisin considerin how many students and players Luzziane will play

Booger just sayin 

Booger:

That's a very good team. You are correct, Lausanne doesn't have Whitehaven's depth. But, regardless of that fact, they still won last year. Whitehaven's won't fall for that again, and underestimate this team. They have our full attention. They will receive the proper respect due to them, believe that.

59 minutes ago, kwc said:

Both play on both sides of the ball. I think the Whitehaven coaching staff does an excellent job of utilizing talent.  However, they play defense situationally.

I will be surprised if they do score more then 14.

Man, I wish Bryson was healthy.

Didn’t mean it as an insult, hope it didn’t come off that way. I was just replying to the guy who said they added 2 SEC players to the defense by saying they didn’t truly add them defensively most of the time but like you said situationally. 

Anyone know what the issue is with the game day and location?

• CoachT changed the title to Whitehaven vs Lausanne, Friday, Wk 4, at Rhodes College