Waynesboro vs riverside

Bigpun54

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Bigpun54 said:

38-0. Riverside played their most complete game. Finally got the offense rolling 

You could tell that it was just a matter of when it was going to click...too many athletes with talent on the field together not to get rolling. Paired with that defense, Riverside will be a tough out for anybody if they can avoid key injuries.

Just now, tradertwo said:

You could tell that it was just a matter of when it was going to click...too many athletes with talent on the field together not to get rolling. Paired with that defense, Riverside will be a tough out for anybody if they can avoid key injuries.

Congrats bud on the big win. Best of luck to y’all for rest of year. 

9 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Not a Panther! Probably our biggest rival over the years, but I'll give credit where it's due...Riverside has all the ingredients to have a "special" season.

Lol. I should have known that. Memory slipping in my old age. Your team did win tonight though I thought. 

big win over Butchies bunch. 

Edited by sum1uno

Just now, Bigpun54 said:

Thanks trader. Big win for the Hill tonight too. Next week looking like it will b a battle 

Afraid we won't be able to hold up our end of the deal on that '54...too one dimensional, and no depth. Our kids will bring the fight, but when you can't spell the two way players on either side of the ball, they slow down quick. I can see us keeping it respectable for a while, but we'll be gassed at the half.

1 minute ago, sum1uno said:

Lol. I should have known that. Memory slipping in my old age. Your team did win tonight though I thought. 

Yep...looked good too! If we had the usual amount of bench we'd be OK, but the program took a step back for a minute and our numbers dropped by over half. Getting back on track, but not this season I'm afraid.

4 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Yep...looked good too! If we had the usual amount of bench we'd be OK, but the program took a step back for a minute and our numbers dropped by over half. Getting back on track, but not this season I'm afraid.

Been there many times. Gotta love a team that don’t quit or back down though. You can build on it for sure. 

Just now, sum1uno said:

Been there many times. Gotta love a team that don’t quit or back down though. You can build on it for sure. 

All us "country" schools go through cycles...wouldn't trade knowing all the kids families, and being proud of the fight in them for a gold ball...bad as I want one for them!

Great seeing your bunch in the thick of things too...communities who support win, lose, or draw deserve a little sunshine on their rear ends now and again!