HV AT CENTRAL

dawgs82

35 minutes ago, RebelAtHeart said:

Sorry for the delay getting back to you... had some traveling and work stuff to do.  Good one Mad!  Very well put! :thumb:

Bobcats should win their district easily... but hope you don't have to eat crow the rest of the year and join me and the Murvil crew.  Well... until you run into some tough competition in the playoffs that is...

HVA needs a fire lit under them and probably their playbook... got any matches?  5 turnovers this past Friday (mostly unforced) cannot be the standard for a team serious about post-season play.  Unfortunately it is starting to look like some of the kids are busting tail and some just don't give a rip... sad! Go Hawks!

respect! HV has a good team, and should finish top 3 in their district. all of those fumbles just killed you all. not much competition left for Central aside from SD, so we will see. best of luck!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, RebelAtHeart said:

Sorry for the delay getting back to you... had some traveling and work stuff to do.  Good one Mad!  Very well put! :thumb:

Bobcats should win their district easily... but hope you don't have to eat crow the rest of the year and join me and the Murvil crew.  Well... until you run into some tough competition in the playoffs that is...

HVA needs a fire lit under them and probably their playbook... got any matches?  5 turnovers this past Friday (mostly unforced) cannot be the standard for a team serious about post-season play.  Unfortunately it is starting to look like some of the kids are busting tail and some just don't give a rip... sad! Go Hawks!

What HVA needs is a new head coach. No offense to Jones, but they have grossly underachieved during his time there. I don't see any reason that they should be an 8 win team every season. I would equate Wes Jones to Jeff Fisher. He is a perennial .500 coach.