South-Doyle vs Bearden

bisonpride1

2 hours ago, rebelsrecruit said:

I was wrong again on this pick. I based it on all the hype that SD has gotten so far this season. But I will have to say that SD must be terrible for Bearden to have beat them this bad.

Or...maybe Bearden is better than you give them credit for?  SD has good talent and speed at the skill position, but Bearden dominated both lines of scrimmage.

2 hours ago, billygoat said:

Or...maybe Bearden is better than you give them credit for?  SD has good talent and speed at the skill position, but Bearden dominated both lines of scrimmage.

Bearden was a lot more physical than SD. SD shot themselves in the foot many times by penalties. Many penalties were SD's fault and backed them up big time but I believe some bad calls by the referees were made this game. I believe Bearden is the better team but 4 TD's better I don't think so. Some rough things I think SD will get worked out. First week Ball got to play and Elijah Young fought through a rough ankle injury. Big momentum shifter was big #15 getting hurt. I believe SD will still go far in 5A. Also, anyone know why big 93 was ejected? I did not get to see the play.