Goodpasture (1-2) at Friendship Christian (2-1)

steelcityroller

On 9/5/2018 at 6:02 PM, CFAfan said:

Nothing interesting at all here IMO. Score will be whatever FCS wants it to be but I am guessing a 28-7 final. Once JM gets the lead he is just gonna sit on it and run the clock. GCS appears to be much improved over last season but I do not see that adding up to many, if any, additional wins over the 1 they got last year.

Good call right here. Whatever they want it to be huh?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/5/2018 at 6:02 PM, CFAfan said:

Nothing interesting at all here IMO. Score will be whatever FCS wants it to be but I am guessing a 28-7 final. Once JM gets the lead he is just gonna sit on it and run the clock. GCS appears to be much improved over last season but I do not see that adding up to many, if any, additional wins over the 1 they got last year.

After a couple of turnovers and giving FCS great field position several times in the first half.  Goodpasture made a few adjustments and came out and completely dominated the second half outscoring FCS 24 to 0.  Not so sure FCS is as good as advertised from what I saw last night.  My2cents.....