Cannon vs Dekalb

Fridaynights

31 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

No matter what they do they won't stop Dekalb. No matter how many transfers no matter how many prayers. No matter what you think Dekalb as usual Will hang 50 plus on them. Cannon is with out a doubt better now that the clown coaching is gone. But dekalb is absolutely loaded at the skill position. Loaded!!!!!!! Young but good players. No chance it will be over when Dekalb steps on the Field 

Are we talking about the same Dekalb that just got railed by Upperman and Stone?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2018 at 6:03 AM, redmolly said:

What rivalry 469-62 over the last ten years why not play somebody you might have a shot of  beating at least every other time

Rough stretch! But close communities, rual towns. Potential for a great rivalry to really grow. Improve yourself, or team. Dont go run off to schedule a cupcake. 

On 9/7/2018 at 11:24 AM, Hellidontno said:

No matter what they do they won't stop Dekalb. No matter how many transfers no matter how many prayers. No matter what you think Dekalb as usual Will hang 50 plus on them. Cannon is with out a doubt better now that the clown coaching is gone. But dekalb is absolutely loaded at the skill position. Loaded!!!!!!! Young but good players. No chance it will be over when Dekalb steps on the Field 

We are loaded at the skill position? Watertown, upperman, and Stone says otherwise. We have a lot of young players and hopefully they can be coached up. Time will tell. I say DeKalb squeak by. 34-26

7 hours ago, Gridiron89 said:

Rough stretch! But close communities, rual towns. Potential for a great rivalry to really grow. Improve yourself, or team. Dont go run off to schedule a cupcake. 

When  they  were in the same region for football the two had to play but now they do not have to play I would find someone that I could play with if I had to go 300 miles. This program will never improve without building a Middle School and put into the program what other systems  put into  theirs

On 9/19/2018 at 5:07 AM, redmolly said:

When  they  were in the same region for football the two had to play but now they do not have to play I would find someone that I could play with if I had to go 300 miles. This program will never improve without building a Middle School and put into the program what other systems  put into  theirs

While I will agree with you. A middle school would improve sport programs across the board. Sadly its just not gonna happen anytime soon. So for now I will argue that yes the HS program can improve, and I believe they are on the right track. Will they ultimately be limited without a solid feeder program? Yes, in my opinion. So we have to  Work with and support what is there. 

Edited by Gridiron89

On 9/19/2018 at 5:07 AM, redmolly said:

Didn't Cannon used to have some fair to good teams from the 60s-early 80's?