D-B football

DandDD

Come on DB Fans, Haters, and just plan curious TN High School football supporters.  Coach T would be nothing without a DB thread. Get back on here and start yacking. :rolleyes:

My Prediction for tonight's game.  Tribe rolls on Homecoming night     38- 14

WaCo    WHERE ARE YOU?   Can't have this thread without at least one legend on it. 

1 minute ago, DandDD said:

Come on DB Fans, Haters, and just plan curious TN High School football supporters.  Coach T would be nothing without a DB thread. Get back on here and start yacking. :rolleyes:

My Prediction for tonight's game.  Tribe rolls on Homecoming night     38- 14

WaCo    WHERE ARE YOU?   Can't have this thread without at least one legend on it. 

:popcorneater:

16 minutes ago, theoldfootballman said:

Alcoa Farragut Bearden. The win column is short lived. But DB will be back after those games. Just being realistic. 

I watched the Oak Ridge  Farragut game on the web last night.  Very good game.  After watching OR i'm surprised they beat the Tribe like they did. Neither team looked THAT impressive. Alcoa is another issue. Anyone that can beat Maryville is probably a very good football team. 1 win out of those three games would be pretty good.  I think it's looking like a 5-5 or 6-4 type season.

3 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

Is this Daniel Boone football? Lol jk

DB has a very difficult schedule. I don't see them beating Alcoa, Farragut, or Bearden.  I say they'll finish 5-5 at best.

I don't think they can beat Alcoa but the other 2 game are possible. Farragut on the road is tough but from what I saw from Farragut last night a win is possible. Bearden in Kingsport is very possible. If things go the Indians way a little then 7-3 is not out of the possibilities.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DandDD said:

I don't think they can beat Alcoa but the other 2 game are possible. Farragut on the road is tough but from what I saw from Farragut last night a win is possible. Bearden in Kingsport is very possible. If things go the Indians way a little then 7-3 is not out of the possibilities.

I've not looked at all the possible playoff scenarios for 6A but every conference game is huge this year as always.The biggest thing DB can accomplish at Alcoa is just getting better against great competition while trying  to avoid another game like the first two.I'm usually not a moral victory kind of guy,but not getting smoked would be a great game against this years Alcoa team.The guy that scheduled Greeneville and Alcoa for this year,probably should have just done a one year deal when DB was somewhat loaded last year.