Time to move Alcoa to 6A

coachrus

5 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Never thought this would happen, this Alcoa bunch this year must be some kind of special.   I would say to enjoy this victory, relish in it, waller around in it!!      Because on Sept 21 a big bad tornado from Kingsport comes blowing into town.....

Kingsport?? Who’s in Kingsport? Ron Wright back in town? :lol:

9 hours ago, bigchief said:

CPA came in at 449 .  The cut off for all sports except football is 451.

On a similar note, Knox Webb also came in miraculously at 449

and interstinly enuff...them 2 along with that Lipsomb school all, all who had votin T$$AA board members also voted for that number to b bumped up to 530 durin there annual Redneck Riviera meetin down at the Happy Hour and Wet Flannel Shirt Contest a few years back

Booger just sayin logo.png

• Like 1

12 hours ago, coachrus said:

First, congrats to Alcoa for beating the best team in TN tonight. 

Second, time for the TSSAA to put their big boy panties on and move Alcoa up to 6A where they belong. 

Alcoa has 600 students. My gosh, what a bunch of crybabies. Next you'll want everyone to get a participation trophy and quit keeping score.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Never thought this would happen, this Alcoa bunch this year must be some kind of special.   I would say to enjoy this victory, relish in it, waller around in it!!      Because on Sept 21 a big bad tornado from Kingsport comes blowing into town.....

You sure you're not talking about King-ston not Kings-Port? They're very similar and both will take a beating like a car from AVIS.

• CoachT locked this topic