Springfield vs White House

DutchMantel

3 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

I can see this, many more weapons to deal with than just #8 and 23, they may have some success in the passing game but doubt they will keep up with the Jacket offense.....

6 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

Shs 35

wh 17

6 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

Shs 35

wh 17

30 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Here we go two old rivals.....let the fun begin 

This will be one more fun week.  This page should be HOT. 

I am going with 

Jackets 28

BDP 24

42 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

I wish Springfield had played a tough schedule like White House to get prepared better for this game. I’m not sure I see anyway we can slow down the Devil offensive juggernaut the way they’ve been putting up points. 

Yeah I don’t see it happening either.  Hopefully y’all can figure out how to drink water to fix the cramping issues.  I don’t want any excuses this year 

5 hours ago, copacanobra said:

Yeah I don’t see it happening either.  Hopefully y’all can figure out how to drink water to fix the cramping issues.  I don’t want any excuses this year 

Cramping hasn't been an issue the last couple of weeks, I never made an excuse last year and don't intend to this year, this will be a fun one I'm sure! 

1 hour ago, Kevin38 said:

Cramping hasn't been an issue the last couple of weeks, I never made an excuse last year and don't intend to this year, this will be a fun one I'm sure! 

Maybe not you, but a lot of Springfield fans keep crying about injuries.  Even though both teams had them.  Last year doesn’t matter though, It’s gonna be fun no doubt and I can’t wait! Atmosphere should be electric