Springfield vs White House

DutchMantel

Fellas, fellas...who gives two craps about last year.  On to this year.

Tough to tell about WH this year because the teams they have played are not great.

I think Springfield is pretty good on offense, and can strike quickly.  Defense is still a work on progress, but did improve against Station Camp.  I definitely think the Jackets are more battle tested, and have revenge in mind.  Should be a good game, can't wait til Friday. 

1 hour ago, BigBlue97 said:

now dont make me call Greenville... you keep acting up, ill call yalls papa to remind you how you didn't belong there in the first place.  btw i having a hard time remembering who won the district last year? i know the schedule wasn't tough but we all play the same district games. Who did y'all lose to in the district? You are right though we did pound cupcakes, we played Springfield. 

Don’t make me call Jackson southside. Lol that childish stuff goes both ways lol. Greenville would have have hung 100 on blue. Blue SQUEAKED by Jackets at home last season. Thumbs up! 

Regular season helps the seeding for real football games.....playoffs! What did wh do?

But carry on. Thinking your better than everybody. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JacketLover said:

Go ahead and call Greeneville. While you're at it, see if you can schedule them. Oh wait, you don't schedule teams out of region that you can't compete with.   Yes, you beat Springfield last year but you paid for the your soft out of region schedule come playoff time. 

Blue devils would schedule portland middle school if they could :roflolk:

1 hour ago, Poundtherock23 said:

I knew this would come up. Greeneville was, in my opinion, the best team in the state last year, probably win it all again if I’m being honest. Yes, White House won the region, no doubt. I bet you tho Porter would trade that region championship and his win over the Springfield, to be in the championship game.:bored:

It’s comical they bring up Greeneville. They got POUNDED at home by Jackson southside at home where it really counts.....the playoffs!

17 minutes ago, DANR said:

Fellas, fellas...who gives two craps about last year.  On to this year.

Tough to tell about WH this year because the teams they have played are not great.

I think Springfield is pretty good on offense, and can strike quickly.  Defense is still a work on progress, but did improve against Station Camp.  I definitely think the Jackets are more battle tested, and have revenge in mind.  Should be a good game, can't wait til Friday. 

I agree 100% on all points. I hate referencing the past in sports it’s a mute point, can’t change it or base anything x’s and o’s Off of it. The only thing that the past may affect is experience over coming adversity in competition.

Edited by Poundtherock23

As long as the players aren’t reflecting on what happened last yr and talking about it it’s all good. Fans are using every ammunition they can to troll and rile each other up....even if it’s from last yr or last wk.  After fridays  game......their will be some new ammunition. 

I mean we got the defending 2nd rd runner ups coming in. And they are chest thumping :mrgreen: 

They should change name to wh labradors bc i sense they want to be coddled and told how great they are. :thumb:

47 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

As long as the players aren’t reflecting on what happened last yr and talking about it it’s all good. Fans are using every ammunition they can to troll and rile each other up....even if it’s from last yr or last wk.  After fridays  game......their will be some new ammunition. 

I mean we got the defending 2nd rd runner ups coming in. And they are chest thumping :mrgreen: 

They should change name to wh labradors bc i sense they want to be coddled and told how great they are. :thumb:

I hope our players that played last year do think back to that game and how it felt. It will only help motivate them for this year. 

19 hours ago, FootballGod said:

Here is what I have seen...I have seen shs play several times this year...you didn't show anything other than undersized team in the jamboree. Then in our bye week we watch you at heritage and a good team would have hung 50 easy on those scrubs. ALl year your so called big play maker has done nothing but limp around and cry about cramps! 23 is fast but his head is so big I don't see how his helmet goes on. On film I seen the BIG playmaker at his natural position at safety let a clarkesville receiver catch it on him and he was to soft to make a tackle. Tried to make a big hit and not wrap up and cost his team a score. Again always trying to be a highlight reel. Come Friday that big head will be shrunk....face it jackets you have a weak defensive line and your linebackers are soft as a pillow. we will walk in that pretty new stadium and again knock you off those high horses...you know we own highway 76!!  BDP BABY  

LOL! 

I sure hope the WH players that have created accounts this week are more focused on game week prep than this forum. Y’all are making all of bdp country look bad; come on now!! 

Anyways, both teams have a lot on the line and you can throw out EVERYTHING from the past when it comes to rival games such as this one. WH will have to play extremely well and limit big plays to win this one. Both teams are weaker than last year up front so it’ll come down to both teams skill players. 

Both  are well coached and will come ready to play. I never give my prediction this early in the week; I like to read everyone’s comments. WH posters, please bring quality to the thread. Good luck to both teams.