Springfield vs White House

DutchMantel

12 hours ago, Poundtherock23 said:

So riddle me this Sherlock Holmes, who has the mighty blue devil Possey’s played to prove themselves this year?

The same teams we played last year before we beat Springfield.  Y’all have a harder schedule sure, but it’s not like you’re playing powerhouse.  Gallatin and station camp aren’t that good dude.  

2 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

The same teams we played last year before we beat Springfield.  Y’all have a harder schedule sure, but it’s not like you’re playing powerhouse.  Gallatin and station camp aren’t that good dude.  

I’m not the one bragging about how good we are. We’re going to do this and that, and all. Last year was last year, yes White House beat Springfield plan and simple. You won’t hear any excuses out of me about why. My thing is White House hasn’t played any one that could challenge them, but yet BDP land is all blowed up about how great they are with no method of measurement. :bored:

BDP stand for beat down punks! And thats exactly what we will do AGAIN against the springfield thugs. You guys really think your something...yea you had a good lucky run i give you that but i thought with superman i mean #23 you guys would for sure win state! But greenville knocked the nappiness out of that head. Cmon man yall aint been relevant since the early 90s...since then you been a bunch of underachieving clowns! Friday we will take that as a home game...blue devils once again take that region crown.

13 minutes ago, FootballGod said:

BDP stand for beat down punks! And thats exactly what we will do AGAIN against the springfield thugs. You guys really think your something...yea you had a good lucky run i give you that but i thought with superman i mean #23 you guys would for sure win state! But greenville knocked the nappiness out of that head. Cmon man yall aint been relevant since the early 90s...since then you been a bunch of underachieving clowns! Friday we will take that as a home game...blue devils once again take that region crown.

What’s this we stuff, you got a mouse in your pocket? I guess your going to throw the pads on and relive the glory days? What language are you speaking any how? Is that cave man or pig Latin? I can’t really decipher half of the things you speak of. The problem with White House is they’re always confused. They’ve  always longed to be in the Sumner county upper crust of football, but have always had to come on over to Robertson county to get players and play all there home games.

1 hour ago, Poundtherock23 said:

I’m not the one bragging about how good we are. We’re going to do this and that, and all. Last year was last year, yes White House beat Springfield plan and simple. You won’t hear any excuses out of me about why. My thing is White House hasn’t played any one that could challenge them, but yet BDP land is all blowed up about how great they are with no method of measurement. :bored:

watching y'all play heritage literally made me laugh. I have never seen a less physical front in Springfield. Yeah you have some decent athletes but nothing Wh cant handle. if you know football, you know this a team game and WH is just a better team. There is not one doubt in my mind WH goes into Springfield and physically imposes there will. Tell them boys to bring extra chinstraps because Helmets will be flying off all night.  

WH 35 

Springfield-21    Take that to the bank baby.     

17 minutes ago, BigBlue97 said:

watching y'all play heritage literally made me laugh. I have never seen a less physical front in Springfield. Yeah you have some decent athletes but nothing Wh cant handle. if you know football, you know this a team game and WH is just a better team. There is not one doubt in my mind WH goes into Springfield and physically imposes there will. Tell them boys to bring extra chinstraps because Helmets will be flying off all night.  

WH 35 

Springfield-21    Take that to the bank baby.     

I’ll admit the first half of the Heritage game was a little slow, they made adjustments and finished strong. That’s what matters is how you finish, I don’t care if you win by one or one hundred a wins a win. White House is decent up front, but by no means are they the Pittsburg Steelers of the mid-2000s in the trenches. I’m fairly confident Springfield will scheme and adjust to counter what they do. Props on saying we'll score 21 tho, I’d have figured the arrogance would’ve told you White House would pitch a shut out.:bored:

On 9/8/2018 at 8:42 AM, DANR said:

So who are are the playmakers for WH?  Last year the had a really good reciever, the Drake kid, that hurt the Jackets several times.  Is he back?  

As for the Jackets, I think the tough schedule plays off this week, and the Jackets jump out early.  My pick 34- 17 Jackets.

watch out for #11. Best player on the field for WH on both sides of the ball. 

15 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

I’ll admit the first half of the Heritage game was a little slow, they made adjustments and finished strong. That’s what matters is how you finish, I don’t care if you win by one or one hundred a wins a win. White House is decent up front, but by no means are they the Pittsburg Steelers of the mid-2000s in the trenches. I’m fairly confident Springfield will scheme and adjust to counter what they do. Props on saying we'll score 21 tho, I’d have figured the arrogance would’ve told you White House would pitch a shut out.:bored:

i know football. 23 will make a play. 8 will prolly make a play. Springfield will score but as seen last year WH always responds well to adversity. Mental toughness has always been WHs strong-suit. Not saying it wont be close but physically WH will impose there will.    

On 9/8/2018 at 1:15 PM, brian2000 said:

^ there it is lol. Pounding cupcakes and setting records :grin:. 2nd rd runner ups :roflol:

now dont make me call Greenville... you keep acting up, ill call yalls papa to remind you how you didn't belong there in the first place.  btw i having a hard time remembering who won the district last year? i know the schedule wasn't tough but we all play the same district games. Who did y'all lose to in the district? You are right though we did pound cupcakes, we played Springfield. 

1 minute ago, BigBlue97 said:

i know football. 23 will make a play. 8 will prolly make a play. Springfield will score but as seen last year WH always responds well to adversity. Mental toughness has always been WHs strong-suit. Not saying it wont be close but physically WH will impose there will.    

I expect nothing but that from White House, they’ve always played that way. To think that it’s going to be more or less a cake walk is foolish. Springfield handles adversity very well too. They have been behind in some games this year and made come backs. I don’t really like referencing the past, but last year down every single game in the playoffs and came back in all of them. My point is White House hasn’t been tested in a game this year, how will they handle getting busted in the mouth right out is the gate?

8 minutes ago, BigBlue97 said:

now dont make me call Greenville... you keep acting up, ill call yalls papa to remind you how you didn't belong there in the first place.  btw i having a hard time remembering who won the district last year? i know the schedule wasn't tough but we all play the same district games. Who did y'all lose to in the district? You are right though we did pound cupcakes, we played Springfield. 

I knew this would come up. Greeneville was, in my opinion, the best team in the state last year, probably win it all again if I’m being honest. Yes, White House won the region, no doubt. I bet you tho Porter would trade that region championship and his win over the Springfield, to be in the championship game.:bored: