Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Poundtherock23

Springfield vs White House

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

I’m expecting the defending champs of nothing to come in and lay down again after getting hit in mouth.  I hope the kids get on here and see this disrespect.  BDP is the champion of this region and it’s gonna stay that way until someone knocks them off.  Springfield obviously has the best athletes but that doesn’t always win games.  LETS GO BABY!!!! IM SOOOOO HYPE 

 

I don't see where I have shown BDP any disrespect 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

I’m expecting the defending champs of nothing to come in and lay down again after getting hit in mouth.  I hope the kids get on here and see this disrespect.  BDP is the champion of this region and it’s gonna stay that way until someone knocks them off.  Springfield obviously has the best athletes but that doesn’t always win games.  LETS GO BABY!!!! IM SOOOOO HYPE 

 

I guess we’ll see how those signature non-region wins helps LAST years region and 2nd round and done champs, this year.:bored:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like I said previously, White House wanted it more last year with or without injuries. I don’t like living in the past either, but I do have one comical thing that’s happened twice in the last few years. When the coach at Springfield that was there before Coach Wilson called Coach Porter to schedule the next season’s game after what turned out to be his last season at SHS, he was told no thank you to scheduling WH again. This was after Springfield put a running clock on the BDP in the game that had been played that season. Once a coaching change was made at Springfield, the game was rescheduled. Once Springfield started to dominate again when we were still playing 5A in 2014, the same thing happened. WH didn’t want to play us anymore, then when we were put in the same 4A region for the 2015 season there was no choice but to play. I’m not trying to stir anything up, just putting this out there from things I’ve been told by different people who I trust to tell me the truth.

I personally like playing each other. It’s a great, heated rivalry that makes high school football fun. It’s really great for sites like this where fans can have fun going back and forth. This will be the most fun Springfield fans will have all year on Coach T. After seeing the Green Devils last December, the Blue Devils don’t scare Springfield and I’m sure the BDPers aren’t scared of Springfield. Friday can’t get here fast enough. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JacketLover said:

Like I said previously, White House wanted it more last year with or without injuries. I don’t like living in the past either, but I do have one comical thing that’s happened twice in the last few years. When the coach at Springfield that was there before Coach Wilson called Coach Porter to schedule the next season’s game after what turned out to be his last season at SHS, he was told no thank you to scheduling WH again. This was after Springfield put a running clock on the BDP in the game that had been played that season. Once a coaching change was made at Springfield, the game was rescheduled. Once Springfield started to dominate again when we were still playing 5A in 2014, the same thing happened. WH didn’t want to play us anymore, then when we were put in the same 4A region for the 2015 season there was no choice but to play. I’m not trying to stir anything up, just putting this out there from things I’ve been told by different people who I trust to tell me the truth.

I personally like playing each other. It’s a great, heated rivalry that makes high school football fun. It’s really great for sites like this where fans can have fun going back and forth. This will be the most fun Springfield fans will have all year on Coach T. After seeing the Green Devils last December, the Blue Devils don’t scare Springfield and I’m sure the BDPers aren’t scared of Springfield. Friday can’t get here fast enough. 

I only remember losing to Springfield once while I was in high school, so I never thought much about y’all.  But over the years y’all have easily become the most hated team that we play and I love it.  Rivalries are what make high school football great.  I have goose bumps thinking about this game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

As if this game wasn't big enough and filled with electricity and anticipation already it is also Homecoming 

Oh boy.  I remember in 2014 when both teams were undefeated and it was our homecoming, the atmosphere was wild. Y’all whipped up on us pretty good that year.  Hopefully this game will live up to the hype.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is what I have seen...I have seen shs play several times this year...you didn't show anything other than undersized team in the jamboree. Then in our bye week we watch you at heritage and a good team would have hung 50 easy on those scrubs. ALl year your so called big play maker has done nothing but limp around and cry about cramps! 23 is fast but his head is so big I don't see how his helmet goes on. On film I seen the BIG playmaker at his natural position at safety let a clarkesville receiver catch it on him and he was to soft to make a tackle. Tried to make a big hit and not wrap up and cost his team a score. Again always trying to be a highlight reel. Come Friday that big head will be shrunk....face it jackets you have a weak defensive line and your linebackers are soft as a pillow. we will walk in that pretty new stadium and again knock you off those high horses...you know we own highway 76!!  BDP BABY  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, FootballGod said:

Here is what I have seen...I have seen shs play several times this year...you didn't show anything other than undersized team in the jamboree. Then in our bye week we watch you at heritage and a good team would have hung 50 easy on those scrubs. ALl year your so called big play maker has done nothing but limp around and cry about cramps! 23 is fast but his head is so big I don't see how his helmet goes on. On film I seen the BIG playmaker at his natural position at safety let a clarkesville receiver catch it on him and he was to soft to make a tackle. Tried to make a big hit and not wrap up and cost his team a score. Again always trying to be a highlight reel. Come Friday that big head will be shrunk....face it jackets you have a weak defensive line and your linebackers are soft as a pillow. we will walk in that pretty new stadium and again knock you off those high horses...you know we own highway 76!!  BDP BABY  

So riddle me this Sherlock Holmes, who has the mighty blue devil Possey’s played to prove themselves this year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FootballGod said:

Here is what I have seen...I have seen shs play several times this year...you didn't show anything other than undersized team in the jamboree. Then in our bye week we watch you at heritage and a good team would have hung 50 easy on those scrubs. ALl year your so called big play maker has done nothing but limp around and cry about cramps! 23 is fast but his head is so big I don't see how his helmet goes on. On film I seen the BIG playmaker at his natural position at safety let a clarkesville receiver catch it on him and he was to soft to make a tackle. Tried to make a big hit and not wrap up and cost his team a score. Again always trying to be a highlight reel. Come Friday that big head will be shrunk....face it jackets you have a weak defensive line and your linebackers are soft as a pillow. we will walk in that pretty new stadium and again knock you off those high horses...you know we own highway 76!!  BDP BABY  

BDP stands for blue devil p****

talk all you want to and keep playing that sorry schedule and winning games that most middle school teams can beat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, FootballGod said:

Here is what I have seen...I have seen shs play several times this year...you didn't show anything other than undersized team in the jamboree. Then in our bye week we watch you at heritage and a good team would have hung 50 easy on those scrubs. ALl year your so called big play maker has done nothing but limp around and cry about cramps! 23 is fast but his head is so big I don't see how his helmet goes on. On film I seen the BIG playmaker at his natural position at safety let a clarkesville receiver catch it on him and he was to soft to make a tackle. Tried to make a big hit and not wrap up and cost his team a score. Again always trying to be a highlight reel. Come Friday that big head will be shrunk....face it jackets you have a weak defensive line and your linebackers are soft as a pillow. we will walk in that pretty new stadium and again knock you off those high horses...you know we own highway 76!!  BDP BABY  

Well darn! Guess their is no sense for me to even go to the game. Blue devils has been putting up big #s against powder.....i mean the powerhouses. Porter got them boys balling and playoff ready.

Oh btw......Spfd has been to busy owning all of west TN 4A football.....were it really counts. 

Funny! A 4a “power house” should be able to hang 50 on the little 1a and 2a schools. Smh

Edited by brian2000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...