Springfield vs White House

DutchMantel

2 hours ago, FootballGod said:

Then only keys to the game for Springfield is the keys to start your cars and go home. There is zero chance they beat us..we throw over top of them all night. And we shut down SCARY cat once again. Hopefully this year supermans powers will stay with him so he will at least play more than a quarter.

Thinking this guy is a troll.  If you really are a WH player and have nothing better to do than post on here with that kind of arrogance then I like the Jackets chances a lot better.

58 minutes ago, DANR said:

Thinking this guy is a troll.  If you really are a WH player and have nothing better to do than post on here with that kind of arrogance then I like the Jackets chances a lot better.

I just really don’t think this dude, FootballGod, is a player and if he is he needs to chill.  I know the coaches at White House don’t like the players being on here.  I feel like it’s more than likely someone from Springfield trying to gas everyone up lol

3 hours ago, FootballGod said:

Then only keys to the game for Springfield is the keys to start your cars and go home. There is zero chance they beat us..we throw over top of them all night. And we shut down SCARY cat once again. Hopefully this year supermans powers will stay with him so he will at least play more than a quarter.

Devils going all the way and pound Greenville in the final as well. :thumb:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, copacanobra said:

I just really don’t think this dude, FootballGod, is a player and if he is he needs to chill.  I know the coaches at White House don’t like the players being on here.  I feel like it’s more than likely someone from Springfield trying to gas everyone up lol

you cant gas anyone from springfield up. They are all to lazy to be gassed up. They are gonna realize real fast they are not on BDP level. When we walk in the stadium its gonna be like the CHAMPS are here!

On 9/11/2018 at 9:18 AM, Poundtherock23 said:

Now that we’ve all got to know each others stance on here, what’s some keys to the game from both sides? Strengths and weaknesses, areas of improvement? 

Even though I hate that we play 3 straight cupcakes to open up the season, the one benefit I think I’ve noticed last year and this year is depth development.  There’s been a lot of kids that have gotten to see game time.  Even if it is against scrubs, having game experience is important.  Hopefully we’ll just schedule 1 cupcake next year 

1 hour ago, copacanobra said:

Even though I hate that we play 3 straight cupcakes to open up the season, the one benefit I think I’ve noticed last year and this year is depth development.  There’s been a lot of kids that have gotten to see game time.  Even if it is against scrubs, having game experience is important.  Hopefully we’ll just schedule 1 cupcake next year 

Yeah that is the only plus side to sub-par opponents, is depth development. Wonder why you guys don’t play Beech on a regular basis, and before some smart donkey makes a comment it’s an honest question. Seems like these two schools would be natural rivals being as close as they are together, not to mention one heck of a gate every year.

29 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Yeah that is the only plus side to sub-par opponents, is depth development. Wonder why you guys don’t play Beech on a regular basis, and before some smart donkey makes a comment it’s an honest question. Seems like these two schools would be natural rivals being as close as they are together, not to mention one heck of a gate every year.

I played them all 4 years that i was at White House, 08-11.  It was always a big game for us.  I’m not sure why we stopped.  Other than my junior year they were all close games and we actually won my freshman year.  

4 hours ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Dropped the game because they got beat repeatedly. The only Sumner County team they play is Portland and does that really count? White House is weak, plays a weak schedule and shows little class.  Give them credit though, they play two powerhouse 5A schools in non-region games. They haven’t been relevant in years.  “BDP” is nauseating. 

Dont know how this one turns out, but Go Jackets (and whoever WH plays every other week).

1 hour ago, eers said:

Dropped the game because they got beat repeatedly. The only Sumner County team they play is Portland and does that really count? White House is weak, plays a weak schedule and shows little class.  Give them credit though, they play two powerhouse 5A schools in non-region games. They haven’t been relevant in years.  “BDP” is nauseating. 

Dont know how this one turns out, but Go Jackets (and whoever WH plays every other week).

Lol I was wondering when you were gonna show up and start hating on White House again!  I still can’t figure out why you hate us so much, must be because whoever you cheer for sucks.  Sorry dude and go BDP!!!