Adamsville @ Gibson County

GCPioneer

I have not seen either team play this season, so take this at face value...I think Adamsville handles their business with Gibson County this week. I'm happy that the Pioneers are improved, and have thought for a couple of years that they were on track to be on the rise. On the other hand, Adamsville has a solid coaching staff and a great tradition. Those two things will have the Cardinals ready to turn their season soon, and I'm figuring this week. Losing to Savannah stings A'ville when it's close (even though they're a good 4A team), but being boatraced probably was an embarrassment, and your favorite pet dog will sometimes bite when he's hurting bad enough. Good luck to both, but I'd say that the Pioneers better tighten up their chin straps. 

This will be a close game,  we aren't back to full strength from injuries! No excuses, we've said from the get go this isn't the most talented team we've had but they have a lot of heart! But heart dont always prevail against talented and fast teams like TCA, nor does it against a rival with way more numbers than us ! Friday night will tell a tale, win or lose ! Good luck GC, buckle up tight cause this team will hit you in the mouth! Pray for no more injuries for both teams ! Go Redrage!

13 hours ago, peabodypride said:

I second that WEC,heck maybe even a sharknado on the field,who knows this season! But dang gum GC looks like the power running  game is on point!!

The team who warms up like Remember the Titans wins. I'm calling it. 

GC had a rb last year named Patterson who was a hoss, and just a sophomore then I believe