Westmoreland at Trousdale

Cam615

3 hours ago, Tonytiger said:

WAGONER IS GAINING MORE RESPECT EVERYDAY BY KCIKING THUGS LIKE #2 OFF THE TEAM! NOW HE JUST NEEDS TO ALLOW THE RIGHT KIDS ON THE FIELD! HICKS SHOULD BE PLAYING MORE! THIS IS JUST WHAT I HEAR FROM A FELLOW COWORKER! IM A WATERTOWN TIGER MYSELF!

Calling a kid a "thug" based on some chit chat on an internet website is low class. I don't know the kid and you don't either. Bash coaches, bash programs, that's fine. In a society where kids are robbing and killing people I don't think a kid that needs an attitude adjustment deserves to be labeled a thug. You need to examine your own character. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

Calling a kid a "thug" based on some chit chat on an internet website is low class. I don't know the kid and you don't either. Bash coaches, bash programs, that's fine. In a society where kids are robbing and killing people I don't think a kid that needs an attitude adjustment deserves to be labeled a thug. You need to examine your own character. 

Amen

1 hour ago, Jacketsalumn02 said:

You are correct and I have spoken to team plenty of times over several years. #2 was given plenty of chances. He just would not straighten up. Sad but hopefully kid can get it together. He was suspended several basketball games last year for issues. Waggoner has my respect for doing what he did. There is no question kid had talent but the kid was costing the team with his attitude. So let’s move on.  As far as #8, I look forward to seeing him get back. Watched him since he was little. He is a good kid who made a poor choice. 

Good post

8 hours ago, Tonytiger said:

WAGONER IS GAINING MORE RESPECT EVERYDAY BY KCIKING THUGS LIKE #2 OFF THE TEAM! NOW HE JUST NEEDS TO ALLOW THE RIGHT KIDS ON THE FIELD! HICKS SHOULD BE PLAYING MORE! THIS IS JUST WHAT I HEAR FROM A FELLOW COWORKER! IM A WATERTOWN TIGER MYSELF!

better start winning the games he is supposed to if the coach plans on sticking around.  Maybe that 'fellow co-worker' of yours can talk to the coach and tell him who he should play.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Vent said:

LOL! I have seen TC play plenty. I will say again, 2 passed the eye test. The others are good players, but 2 was the most explosive player on the field against Watertown. Take him away and you do NOT move the ball. The other guys will shine against average teams, but the facts are you scored 35 in a full game against a Gville team that gave up 42 in a half to Watertown. TC is NOT explosive without 2 and 8. I thought TC would cakewalk to the gold ball with 2 and 8 back. Take 2 off this team and they are still very good, but not state championship good. Once 8 gets back, my opinion could change, but I want to see if TC opens up the playbook or continues to limit themselves offensively.

While #2 was away #21 rushed for over 200 yards against Friendship.... you mean to tell me #2 is the only reason the ball gets moved??

1 hour ago, GBO52 said:

While #2 was away #21 rushed for over 200 yards against Friendship.... you mean to tell me #2 is the only reason the ball gets moved??

He was against Watertown. 21 is a nice player, but you could clearly see 2 had more burst through the hole, much better balance/vision, and he finished his runs falling forward. 21 is a very good high school player, but from what I saw out of 2 that night he could run the ball on a collegiate level.  I don’t know either kid personally, but I hate it for any high school kid to get kicked off a team. It was likely warranted, but I still hate it as this time can never be recouped. Hope he learns from it and comes back even better. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vent said:

He was against Watertown. 21 is a nice player, but you could clearly see 2 had more burst through the hole, much better balance/vision, and he finished his runs falling forward. 21 is a very good high school player, but from what I saw out of 2 that night he could run the ball on a collegiate level.  I don’t know either kid personally, but I hate it for any high school kid to get kicked off a team. It was likely warranted, but I still hate it as this time can never be recouped. Hope he learns from it and comes back even better. 

Some times to appreciate something it needs to be taken away hopefully your right and he comes back with a brand new attitude 

I love the Jackets as much as the rest of TC posters but guys, please calm down on the #8 talk. He is a good player no doubt but all this "if we have #8" or "when #8 gets back". If Baines is reading all this, and he probably is as i did way back when, his head is the size of a hot air balloon by now no doubt. He isn't active yet so move on. The kids on the field deserve more respect. They are playing their hearts out and putting a good product on the field. The Defense is looking good so far and the offense moves the ball well. 

As for this week, I hope the staff keeps the team focused because Westmoreland could easily come to the Creekbank and go home with the W. I have not seen them yet, but they are 4-0 and just didnt fall into that record. The Jackets need to come out and hit them in the mouth for 4 quarters. should be a good one come Friday! Looking forward to it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RTD said:

They just need help I’m sure they would take any back from Westmoreland or TC and give them a statue 

No statue, we got to get the Carlisle statue done first. Macon’s backs are not the problem. They don’t have any as good as 2, 21, 8 or 44 from Westmoreland, but they have some decent skill kids. Their problem is up front. They are weak and not very physical. In saying that, yes 2 would be welcomed with open arms.