• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

tigermanforlife

District 6A

14 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

I can see that.  They don’t really have anyone to guard Strong or Arms.  But that place is so hard to get a win at.  Feels like you have the fans breathing down your neck.  They catch all the breaks and then they light the nets up.  On top of that Lamar always has a bag of tricks up his sleeve.  I always pull for Clay County.  I just don’t know about winning there.  Like their chances better at district tournament.  

Agreed. If Clay wins on Friday at home against Pickett then they will be no worse than #2 but what does that really matter?  What you need to do is finish 2nd in the district tournament then all the fans of that school can go ahead and book their rooms in Murfreesboro for the 1st week of March. 

On 1/18/2019 at 5:08 PM, repoman said:

me too,but goin out on a limb this time. 

well, the limb broke. lol. I knew better. By the score looked like total domination. 

Clarkrange played very well. Not the best I've saw them play, but they took care of business. Bench players went in late in 4th or probably would have been a bigger win. You never know what's going to happen come tournament time, but if Clarkrange plays like they have against Stone and Clay the last two games, I'm gonna go with them. 

Coach of the Year- McKinney (RBS)

MVP- Taylor Strong (clay)

Defensive MVP- Kassie Monday (Range)

Co Freshman MVP- Shayla Wood (PC) and KK Donoho (Trousdale)

1st- Kenzie Arms, Aaliyah Brown, Kassie MOnday, Kaylee Monday, Shelby Petty

2nd- Abbi Bilbrey, Kennedy Fleming, Gracie Bush, Reece Stover, Britt (Gordonsville)

3rd- Kyndal Ludick, Haley Davis, Rachel Copass, Chloe Howard, Chloe Donoho

All Defense Team- Kaylee Monday, Abbi Bilbrey, Elly Smith, Maddy Harlan, Claire Fleming

All Freshman- Eliza Jenkins, Claire Fleming, CarolAnn Stockton, Katie Vaden, Liza Dennis, Lily Manor

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Trousdale beats RBS 45-44 advances to first region since 2013

Congratulations to those young ladies. Well deserved hard fought win!

Just now, UCSportsFan said:

Congratulations to those young ladies. Well deserved hard fought win!

If we can slow the game down a ton we could be in the consolation game may not win it but compete.

23 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

If we can slow the game down a ton we could be in the consolation game may not win it but compete.

I believe they can win a region game as well!

On 2/12/2019 at 12:24 PM, UCSportsFan said:

I believe they can win a region game as well!

Hope so have to finish we almost gave it way vs RBS but girls pulled through.