IMDog

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, IMDog said:

Well so far from what I've read in the paper those girls in question are not playing guess they'll be playing on an aau team from what I understand,this is kinda sad, awfully talented group could make a huge difference.

I saw all of them there tonight except one.  A good source said they'll have to ride the pine til after Christmas 

11 hours ago, GoWarriors said:

From what I hear their side of it is he is mean and over the top mean and hard to get along with. The other side of the coin is they thought they were gonna push the upper classman to the side and that didn't happen. So they quit playing.  That's just what I hear anyway. 

The millennial or gen z is not a good match with Mike.  If you have tender feelings then he's not your coach.  He demands effort and perfection.  He's not going to let poor play slide.  And I hate to burst their bubble but Matt can be just as over the top as Mike when it comes to coaching.  I've seen him lay some butt chewings down.  Who do you think he learned that from?  Once upon a time, he played for Mike too.  This cloudland team has tons of potential.  What I witnessed Thursday night was a complete massacre of hancock county.