Lady Landers

IMDog

Poor lady dogs, having quite a bit of growing pains right now,they got some talent but i think they're a few years away from being a little more competitive.they have some talent in jr high,on the way to help.it could possibly be time for a change of leadership,may need to get some new blood in the program

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, IMDog said:

Poor lady dogs, having quite a bit of growing pains right now,they got some talent but i think they're a few years away from being a little more competitive.they have some talent in jr high,on the way to help.it could possibly be time for a change of leadership,may need to get some new blood in the program

From what I've read on fb, the lady dogs have some drama surrounding the program. Cland is very talented but not 30 pts better than htown.  Our jr high is solid right now.  Cland will eventually make a run at state 

4 hours ago, THE KING said:

From what I've read on fb, the lady dogs have some drama surrounding the program. Cland is very talented but not 30 pts better than htown.  Our jr high is solid right now.  Cland will eventually make a run at state 

Yeah, there's some drama,that's one reason I said it's probably time for a change of leadership,I don't know ,the lady Landers are a very good team so they're probably at least 20 points better,it's kinda like the Cloudland boys and Hampton girls are like mirror images of each other right now.i watch way more jr high than high school,I'd say the lady Landers will make the trip to state when they reach high school,but with the right leadership the lady dogz will be in the hunt as will,the dogz have talent it's just not coached up in the Jr high or the high school,sounds like I'm constantly fussing about coaches,I'm really not down on these guys just think some new blood in the programs would make a difference

17 hours ago, IMDog said:

Yeah, there's some drama,that's one reason I said it's probably time for a change of leadership,I don't know ,the lady Landers are a very good team so they're probably at least 20 points better,it's kinda like the Cloudland boys and Hampton girls are like mirror images of each other right now.i watch way more jr high than high school,I'd say the lady Landers will make the trip to state when they reach high school,but with the right leadership the lady dogz will be in the hunt as will,the dogz have talent it's just not coached up in the Jr high or the high school,sounds like I'm constantly fussing about coaches,I'm really not down on these guys just think some new blood in the programs would make a difference

My daughters will be freshmen when this 8th grade bunch are Jr's.  I'm excited for that team 

2 hours ago, IMDog said:

Girls bball had always been big upon the mountain,they take basketball serious all the way down to youth club,hey do you think they'll consolidate the Dogz and the Landers,that would be a heck of some sports programs

It could very well happen.  My 2 will probably be cyclones if it does