Loudon vs Signal Mt.

Infamousfootballfan

8 hours ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

I disagree with them dominating RB, I watched that game at home and SM only had life in the second half. They couldn't stop RB in the first half and changed up in the second to make some good plays. dominating is a reach lol.

6 hours ago, bullreb said:

I was talking about when SM had a team with a winning record they dominated RB. They haven’t dominated anyone since Bill Price. 

shesaid.gif

Thar's a lot that goes into buildin' a successful football program. The potential is there, but you need some studs to pull the wagon.

I might have to franchise @STARSNBARS garbegg surviss redthumb.gif

19 hours ago, MountainTroll said:

shesaid.gif

Thar's a lot that goes into buildin' a successful football program. The potential is there, but you need some studs to pull the wagon.

19 hours ago, MountainTroll said:

shesaid.gif

studs as in linemen that could be hit and miss up on the mnt. The old addage is it takes big momas to make big linemen and those are few and far between on the mnt.