5AAA Predictions

Dadof23

On 1/23/2019 at 11:19 AM, hohmaster said:

I think the final order will be 1) Bradley, 2) Cleveland, 3 and 4) McMinn or East Hamilton. McMinn hosts East Hamilton and Cleveland the first week of February, which should determine 3rd and 4th.  Do you seriously think that all 4 of those teams will advance to region semis??? It wouldn't surprise me to see Bradley and three district 6 teams in the region semis.
Every team has off nights, so just accept that Bradley lost to Stone by double digits. 

Hey hohmaster, some of us have missed you running you mouth on coacht! I'm bored and would love some negative comments about someone. Surly you can something to harp on? 

On 1/23/2019 at 8:15 AM, FootballFan51 said:

How did Cookeville get beat by Rhea co? 

Did Lady Cavs have some players out???.

Rhea made 4 FG inside the 3pt line that game.  I think they made 12 3’s.  They also made 22-30 FT.   We missed 12 or 14 FT.  It was a game that had no flow and too many whistles.  If they played 20 times Rhea may win 2.  They seem to get a lot of calls there.  Game was essentially decided at FT line.  But to give them credit they almost beat Stone the next week.  I think it was 50-51.

Edited by LadyCavsFan

15 hours ago, FootballFan51 said:

Saw in Cleveland paper where Cleveland girls have not lost since the Bradley game a month ago. They may be peaking at the right time. 

How long has it been since they advanced past the Regionals? 

Past the regionals? As in sectionals? It was 2010. They wont get there this year, but a home region game should be the goal.

4 hours ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Past the regionals? As in sectionals? It was 2010. They wont get there this year, but a home region game should be the goal.

Cleveland will finish second in the district regular season and it wouldn't surprise me if they played in the district championship game, which would put them hosting a first round region game. 
Do they have most, or all, the girls back on the team now?  Tony has done an amazing job with the depleted roster!

2 hours ago, blitzinbuc said:

Cleveland will finish second in the district regular season and it wouldn't surprise me if they played in the district championship game, which would put them hosting a first round region game. 
Do they have most, or all, the girls back on the team now?  Tony has done an amazing job with the depleted roster!

Everyone is back.

2 hours ago, blitzinbuc said:

Just finished watching the McMinn girls beat Cleveland 62-55.  McMinn had the talent this year to push Bradley, but will end up 4th in the district regular season.

Because they had a a bad early season in district because if hennessey being out. They will likely finish at least 3rd in the district tourney. Cleveland girls are overrated. They will likely lose in 1sr round of region  to either stone memorial or Cookeville. It'll likely be either Bradley and McMinn or Bradley and stone memorial in region title. With the loser hsvin g to probably go to riverdale but it's way too early to worry about that

7 minutes ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Because they had a a bad early season in district because if hennessey being out. They will likely finish at least 3rd in the district tourney. Cleveland girls are overrated. They will likely lose in 1sr round of region  to either stone memorial or Cookeville. It'll likely be either Bradley and McMinn or Bradley and stone memorial in region title. With the loser hsvin g to probably go to riverdale but it's way too early to worry about that

I would go with Bradley and Ston in the region title. I saw where Rhea beat White County by 24 tonight and Ston beat Cumberland County by 20+