5AAA Predictions

Dadof23

1 hour ago, coachinhoops said:

If East Hamilton defends and rebounds tonight like they did in the semis, It will be a dog fight with Bradley.  We had absolutely no answer for their athleticism.

I agree but I think the fast pace of Bradley will wear EH out.  Hayes vs Walker will be a fun matchup.  But I think the pressure and speed will be the difference.

Good luck vs McMinn.  Should be a good game.  

5 hours ago, coachinhoops said:

If East Hamilton defends and rebounds tonight like they did in the semis, It will be a dog fight with Bradley.  We had absolutely no answer for their athleticism.

The EH we seen Saturday night looked like the team everyone expected to see all season. That team could hang toe to toe with Bradley. Now we just have to see if that team shows up tonight. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
21 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

I would say Bradley, East Hamilton, Cleveland. From what I’ve heard, saw McMinn play, they will be a little down this year IMO.

We have EH, Cleveland, and McMinn on our schedule this year so I will get a good look at these teams.   Based on what I saw last year I think 2-4 will be very competitive.  Cleveland will be on the up this year.  They were one of the better defensive teams we played.  I think they could finish #2.   EH has the star power but I question their heart and discipline.  They didn't show much effort in what I saw.  Definitely not a team first type of mentality.   But that was only a couple games.  I reserve the right to change my opinion after a few games....  :P 

3 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

We have EH, Cleveland, and McMinn on our schedule this year so I will get a good look at these teams.   Based on what I saw last year I think 2-4 will be very competitive.  Cleveland will be on the up this year.  They were one of the better defensive teams we played.  I think they could finish #2.   EH has the star power but I question their heart and discipline.  They didn't show much effort in what I saw.  Definitely not a team first type of mentality.   But that was only a couple games.  I reserve the right to change my opinion after a few games....  :P 

You could be right about Cleveland, Williams is a good coach. the only one I have seen is McMinn. I’m a Meigs fan, I just know some of the players and parents on, McMinn, Cleveland and Bradley. Meigs will get to see how good Bradley is this year. They are on are scheduled.

• 1 month later...