Sequatchie @ pikeville

SCPRIDE30

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35-21 final. Stump stays in Sequatchie Co. I don’t know why we don’t throw the ball more, we look good throwing it.  That new kid Bledsoe got helped them out some, him and #2 are all they got. Score should’ve been worse than what it was we fumbled at the 1 and then we intercepted it and should’ve been a pic 6 but said he stepped out. Great rivalry game though. 

6 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

35-21 final. Stump stays in Sequatchie Co. I don’t know why we don’t throw the ball more, we look good throwing it.  That new kid Bledsoe got helped them out some, him and #2 are all they got. Score should’ve been worse than what it was we fumbled at the 1 and then we intercepted it and should’ve been a pic 6 but said he stepped out. Great rivalry game though. 

Told you he would make a difference! I been watching him play since he was in peewee ball. He is not totally new. The kid just didn’t play last year and finally decided to play this year. He is just a junior so hopefully he comes bak next year! You are correct with him and 2. They are the stand outs! Great game tonight! Great crowd! First Bledsoe game I have really enjoyed this year! Congrats Indians!

New player may have helped Bledsoe over the top vs Marion had he played in that one. 

Sequatchie responded well each time, kept getting the lead back to 2 TDs. Ran the ball effectively even with Bledsoe putting a lot of people up front. 

Visiting crowd was good, home crowd was the lowest I can remember in this series. 

17 minutes ago, Indian said:

New player may have helped Bledsoe over the top vs Marion had he played in that one. 

Sequatchie responded well each time, kept getting the lead back to 2 TDs. Ran the ball effectively even with Bledsoe putting a lot of people up front. 

Visiting crowd was good, home crowd was the lowest I can remember in this series. 

You should see the other home games. 

9 hours ago, Bledsoebtheboys said:

You should see the other home games. 

Yes I Agree with you. Not the usual Bledsoe crowd and I even told my wife that the excite in crowd is not there as past years. I hate it for the kids. I have been to 3 Bledsoe games this year and 2 Sequatchie and this has been the best I have watched both teams as far as atmosphere.

On 9/23/2018 at 12:17 PM, warrior1981 said:

Bledsoe needs better restroom facilities, 10 min wait is ruff on folks! 

yes, several were talking about the restroom facilities and the wait lines while folks were leaving.   They need to add visiting side restrooms and the ones on the home-side could do with some refurbishment.  While they are at it add about 8-10 feet of new bleachers on each side of the existing visiting section.