WATERTOWN AT FORREST

GeneralForrest

13 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Bass I see where you're coming from. 

The last 3 seasons we gave up 20, 28, and 8 points to them. 

My issue for two seasons now is that we simply cannot score. But after seeing what W'Town put up on T'Dale, The Purples have a chance to surpass the last 3 yrs point totals combined.  

I could have been worse they had several turnovers inside the red zone.

Forrest is always tough. Great atmosphere at their home field. Their student section was awesome the last time we made the trip up I-24. Haven’t really seen them on film yet this year. Last year at Robinson Stadium was a classic with a last minute TD and 2 pt conversion for the Purple to take the win. I always worry about teams with tough kids that don’t quit. The Rockets are on that list. H2O won’t be overlooking them, I’m sure of that. Looking forward to another hard fought game. 

4 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Forrest for their homecoming scheduled a Top 10 team for some reason. 

Watertown 42

Forrest 12

I can see what people are going for when they schedule a rival/tougher opponent for Homecoming.

I just completely disagree with it. These are high school kids and there is too much going on to expect them to play their best.

3 hours ago, Dunc4265 said:

Watertown folk need to come early and eat at the Country Diner! Which is across from the school. We ate there last night and recommend it. Good food and friendly employees & locals there. 

My wife and I were trying to come up with a place to eat at around there. Thanks for the recommendation.