WATERTOWN AT FORREST

GeneralForrest

5 hours ago, Jacketsalumn02 said:

TC fumbled ball and Watertown made them pay for it. TC up 21-7 and has nobody to blame but themselves. Watertown a good team but they were in no ways hands down better team. Look at the stats. It’s about even. TC rushed for way more yards and Watertown threw for more yards. Watertown won.

What if Watertown played game without Heath Price that night? Would they have won? 

TC played game without their Heath Price (Keyvont Baines) and was in it till last play. So who knows what will happen if two teams play again. 

But Watertown won game 1 

I believe if watertown didn’t have heath price In that game we lost if it came down to it but if watertown wouldn’t have turned the ball over and the horrible call on the kick return then it wouldn’t have mattered with heath or not but with tc qb back would be a great game in round 3 but tynar is something to worry about to get there h20 will be taking it a game at a time and see what happens 

Funny how most the time it's you that's butt hurt amerigha. Watertown wins by 28. Our fans on here me included need to let these Watertown fans enjoy this don't argue or make excuses. They beat us fair and square, their were bad calls both ways but that's football good luck to the purple tigers the rest of the way and wish heath the best in hopefully getting some better looks at the next level, great player but better kid. And if it's meant to be then we will be able to see another classic game come the quarterfinals. Go Region 4-2A!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

I will say this. We beat them in 2015 and 2016- and were 7-14 pt underdogs both years. Including by most on this board. What Watertown did to Trousdale has me pretty convinced Forrest is in for a beatdown, but for some reason we play them tough. 2-1 the last 3 years and the loss was last second by one point 8-7. 

I’m convinced of nothing until the clock says 0:00 and the horn blows. Forrest always plays us tough. However if they have moved away from the Wing T (or as I like to call it, the communist offense) then we might have more success. I’m not sure if that’s true or not, just what I have seen on some postings here. The Wing T has always given us fits for one reason or another. Forrest ran the Wing T like a machine for that past few years. 

5 hours ago, PurpleReign said:

I’m convinced of nothing until the clock says 0:00 and the horn blows. Forrest always plays us tough. However if they have moved away from the Wing T (or as I like to call it, the communist offense) then we might have more success. I’m not sure if that’s true or not, just what I have seen on some postings here. The Wing T has always given us fits for one reason or another. Forrest ran the Wing T like a machine for that past few years. 

So true! Forrest has always played well against us and I wouldn’t expect anything to be different this Friday night. 

On 9/17/2018 at 12:20 AM, Bms54 said:

I believe if watertown didn’t have heath price In that game we lost if it came down to it but if watertown wouldn’t have turned the ball over and the horrible call on the kick return then it wouldn’t have mattered with heath or not but with tc qb back would be a great game in round 3 but tynar is something to worry about to get there h20 will be taking it a game at a time and see what happens 

And I do believe we would have lost if Heath had not stepped in at QB when he did. I took the opportunity to go watch the Westmoreland at TC game (because we were playing cascade) to see what Westy was bringing to H2O this year. And TC I believe has made a change for the best, they controlled the game on both sides of the ball from start to finish, and when the QB is back on the field they will be a different team for sure. I’m pretty certain that we want but we can’t overlook anyone. Forrest has played a pretty tough schedule to date. Praying for an injury free game. Win or lose they’re growing young men and they don’t always make the best decision some get caught and some don’t! We can only hope and pray they learn from it.