WATERTOWN AT FORREST

GeneralForrest

14 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

I am actually looking forward to watching Heath Price play. He somewhat played in his brother's shadow and also guys like turner and Love's shadow. This is his year. 

He will be the best player on the field Friday and it's not even close.  

Price is good and he will be the best player on the field, but you’ll enjoy watching number 4 run the ball as well! He is special!

Edited by H2Oman

19 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

is he better than turner or love?

I’m not going to say he is better, but I will say he is more explosive than they were.  Love and Turner were both tough as nails. It would be like comparing Barry Sanders and Earl Campbell with D-Ray being more like a Barry Sanders type of runner. 

Turner was the most "Mack Truck" high school runner I've ever seen. Our kids were literally flying off of him in the first half in 2015. He had a collision with our linebacker, which he (Turner) won, but it def slowed him down after that. Our kid was a top wrestler in the state that year. 

Love was deceptively fast for his size. He also really WAS a bus. He had runs on the first drive in 2016 where I just looked at my buddy and said "uh oh."

Last year was weird. A defensive struggle with Forrest leading 7-0 for the first 46 min. One play I WON'T forget was the 2 pt conversion. W'Town's OL "group pancake blocked" our DL and that was that. They did a tremendous job on that play.  

Unlike CA fans, Watertown fans are humble, friendly, and knowledgeable. In defeat or victory, both sides enjoy the battle.