WATERTOWN AT FORREST

GeneralForrest

2 hours ago, H2Oman said:

466 yards and I believe 10 touchdowns in the last two games he has played.

#4 is a good player. I was impressed with him at TC game. I think leading rusher in Region is #21 from TC. I believe he has 676 yards rushing in 5 games.  Does anyone else know rushing stats overall in classification? 

By the the way I say Watertown mercy rules Forrest.  

After watching the Watertown vs Trousdale Co game I can say Watertown is every bit as good as CA - their offense is much more balanced and their defense is as good.

Your QB is still out and #24 will be taking snaps?

He's most complete player I've seen in 2A. Returns kickoffs for TD, looks like Marion Co's Kirkendoll on defense, lines up at WR and catches everything thrown to him, need a tough yard or four on the goalline - he's your power back, and finally when you're QB goes down - he lines up and runs the spread offense like he's been doing it for years.

24 minutes ago, Salem said:

After watching the Watertown vs Trousdale Co game I can say Watertown is every bit as good as CA - their offense is much more balanced and their defense is as good.

Your QB is still out and #24 will be taking snaps?

He's most complete player I've seen in 2A. Returns kickoffs for TD, looks like Marion Co's Kirkendoll on defense, lines up at WR and catches everything thrown to him, need a tough yard or four on the goalline - he's your power back, and finally when you're QB goes down - he lines up and runs the spread offense like he's been doing it for years.

It’s 25 that you are referring to and he is a special kind of player. The kid can do it all!

8 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Unlike CA fans, Watertown fans are humble, friendly, and knowledgeable. In defeat or victory, both sides enjoy the battle. 

We love our Purple Tigers... but at the end of the day it’s just great seeing these kids care so much about something larger than themselves. I have some friends in Houston county who have said something similar about CA folks. It just a culture thing I guess. 

Looking forward to Friday. The Forrest Student section always my Friday night. 

2 hours ago, Jacketsalumn02 said:

#4 is a good player. I was impressed with him at TC game. I think leading rusher in Region is #21 from TC. I believe he has 676 yards rushing in 5 games.  Does anyone else know rushing stats overall in classification? 

By the the way I say Watertown mercy rules Forrest.  

I don’t have the stats of all the players but I was figuring D-Ray had roughly 700 yards hisself thus far.

4 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

He had 484 thru the first four games and he put up 258 last night. That would give him a total of 742 thru five games. 

And most of those yards are first half yards. He usually doesn’t even touch the ball once the first half is over. The only game he’s played all the way through was TC. So yeah... 258 yards on 13 carries, mostly in the first half. Great kid, tough, humble, does it the right way.