York @ Oneida

Guest Fall101

29 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

I have to take York in this one Spike.  I like Oneida but York is a good, tough ball club.  I hope you guys beat them though.

I've heard they are very tough and physical this year. Also didn't lose much from last years team. 

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Ok,guru

Lol, I'm a lot more Juju than guru. But their strength on offense happens to be what we play best on defense. Same thing for our offense and their defense. We may have to call it a tie Sunday morning for Sunday school. 

Edited by crow

Gonna have to be very stout with the run defense this week. When this D shows up and decides to play for 4 quarters they are a very tough unit. It’s gonna take our best effort to be even in the game when the 4th qtr rolls round. 

4 hours ago, Spike16 said:

Gonna have to be very stout with the run defense this week. When this D shows up and decides to play for 4 quarters they are a very tough unit. It’s gonna take our best effort to be even in the game when the 4th qtr rolls round. 

I believe York is as good as they were last year. Will be a difficult game I imagine. Good luck though gentleman.