York @ Oneida

Guest Fall101

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

I guess it will depend on which Oneida team shows up, the one that beat Gatlinburg-Pittman or the one that lost to Harriman, I’m going with Oneida at home in a close one. If you look at York schedule they have one quality win against Coalfield, the other teams are 2-11 so it’s hard to know how good York is this year.

I'd like to see Oneida win this one.  It may come down to who can win the turnover battle so those Indians better hold onto the ball!

21 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

York folks y’all done taking for the week? Seem to like to do a lot of it early on 

Whose got time to sit on a message board 24/7?  Not this working man.  What can be said your team is 10’ tall spitting fire out their arse, and laser beam out their eyes.  I’m sure this will be a hard hitting good time come Friday!!! 

I can promise you it won’t happen Friday night so don’t get too excited. I just don’t believe this bad to the bone York team has played anybody but maybe Coalfield. I mean your opponents are 2-11?

Edited by Fall101

13 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

I can promise you it won’t happen Friday night so don’t get too excited. I just don’t believe this bad to the bone York team has played anybody but maybe Coalfield. I mean your opponents are 2-11?

Wouldn’t get my hopes up spike don’t think it will be close. Unless Oneida magically finds a passing game before Friday because the ground game will be tough sledding against this York team. 

1 minute ago, nakedbootlegger said:

Wouldn’t get my hopes up spike don’t think it will be close. Unless Oneida magically finds a passing game before Friday because the ground game will be tough sledding against this York team. 

You may be right bootlegger. However I think the same thing could be said for York cause that Oneida D isn’t half bad either.