Anderson County at Heritage

BarneySox2007

8 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

This would be a good one for Anderson County to lay back and play their younger players most of this game or at least I hope. 

Back when we played Maryville, I heard Coach Quarles tell Cute Andy that he had to play his starters in the first half for the reps, but he would pull them in the 2nd half.  Thats one of the many reasons I have so much respect for programs like Maryville.

I'd say this game will be over at the end of the first qtr. 

Congratulations to AC on a big win last week with Howard. Considering the circumstances AC still top team in the state. Proud of the offense and defense. I think when the time is right AC will pull out the arsanal. :) AC takes heritage easily and stays healthy! 

Go Maverick Players keep on playing tough!

Edited by Mavericksinflight

4 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Congratulations to AC on a big win last week with Howard. Considering the circumstances AC still top team in the state. Proud of the offense and defense. I think when the time is right AC will pull out the arsanal. :) AC takes heritage easily and stays healthy! 

Lol a “big” win???

19 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

"Circumstances"

On 9/17/2018 at 12:07 PM, DevilMan03 said:

Heritage 35 

Ac 28 

Horrible Defense and a sub par offense for Ac is showing this year 

Oh no AC better be ready; An upset from Heritage would make there season. I know DevilMan is predicting an upset so it must be true. Glad you did not say mercy rule. I am relieved we should be able to come back from the 35-28 in say hmmmm about 4 minutes then we lead 42-35. Not!!! We take Heritage stay healthy and come out still undefeated!