AP POLL CLASS 1A SEPT 17 2018

Southtowner

On 9/17/2018 at 4:19 PM, Southtowner said:

Fear not Children of the Nation of Tennessee. I have been high atop Mt SighNigh. I have returned as I have promised.  Behold the AP Top Ten.

Moses-With-The-Ten-Commandments-89137.gi

Class 1A 

School Record Pts Prv
1. Greenback (13) 5-0 147 1
2. South Pittsburg (1) 4-0 133 2
3. Cornersville (1) 5-0 122 3
4. Huntingdon 5-0 105 4
5. Whitwell 5-0 92 5
6. Cloudland 3-1 66 6
7. Lake County 4-1 59 7
8. Coalfield 4-1 45 9
9. West Carroll 5-0 40 10
10. Dresden 3-2 7 8
Others receiving 12 or more points: None. 

I.m taking Huntingdon for All the marbles.

42 minutes ago, ysoangry said:

Haven't played you in playoffs since I've been watching Dresden. You guys are usually out by the time we should meet. 

43 minutes ago, ysoangry said:

Haven't played you in playoffs since I've been watching Dresden. You guys are usually out by the time we should meet. 

Kinda hard to be intimidated by a team that's only beat us 3 times since dinosaurs ruled. You know Dresser never beat us in high school. Burned us in middle school though. Winn was great high school QB but may have been the best middle school QB ive seen.

4 hours ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Can that scoreboard hold 100 points on it BPM cause that's what the Pony Express is gonna hang on the Pups Friday night

When the scoreboard operators are Huntingdung graduates we would never have to worry about anyone going past 20. When the Stanks run out of fingers and toes they can’t count any higher!!!

19 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

When the scoreboard operators are Huntingdung graduates we would never have to worry about anyone going past 20. When the Stanks run out of fingers and toes they can’t count any higher!!!

Hut1 Hut 2 Hut 3 that's as high as we go. We got ball smarts not book smarts. Heck when I played coach had to let our big defensive tackle off early from practice to go vote!