3a Rankings Week 5

FBfan26

13 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

If it was that Simple I wouldnt be going bac and forth with you plus I've already explained this. Middle #s double the high schools. The're t-w-i-c-e as many middle school kids as high school. How many times do I have have to say this?? Matter fact this is my last time

Whatever. You know you love going back and forth with me. Since you guys are so hung up on "facts" show me some that prove what you're saying here. And furthermore what happens when all them 600 some odd middle schoolers (as you claim) become high schoolers? Still gonna play 3a ball?

1 hour ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

That's MLK as a whole, middle and high school. You can't count middle school kids and that's showing on website.

You are wrong MLK has an enrollment of 1261 for middle school/high school and an enrollment of 961 for the high school. The truth is PC's QB is a MLK student and without him last year and this year they would be an average team. Since you guys are playing us this week I have been doing my research.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, District12AA said:

You are wrong MLK has an enrollment of 1261 for middle school/high school and an enrollment of 961 for the high school. The truth is PC's QB is a MLK student and without him last year and this year they would be an average team. Since you guys are playing us this week I have been doing my research.

:popcorneater:

They're probably all girls though District... :roflolk:

Edited by Swarm

21 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

How is Covington this year?? I haven't seen or really heard to much besides the new coaches

Marty Wheeler is still Covington's head coach. We lost some linemen to graduation, but our QB is a senior. Our running backs to start the year were returners, but Gant is injured and out for a few games. His replacement, Marcus Hayes, is a 10th grader. Last week against Milan, Hayes rushed 20 times for 311 yards and 4 TDs. Covington leads Shelby Metro in rushing. Brock Lomax, the QB, is already the all-time leading passer at Covington. 

I thought last year's team was good, but the 2018 squad is dominating so far. We destroyed 5A opponents Munford and Brighton. Our last game vs Milan ended 45-26. 

I see that Covington is ranked in the Super 25 teams in the state (regardless of classification). That ranking is well deserved, IMHO. 

Our pass defense is not as good as it could be (young players). We gave up 30 points to Brighton, mostly in the passing game, but our O managed to score 63, so we were OK.

4 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Marty Wheeler is still Covington's head coach. We lost some linemen to graduation, but our QB is a senior. Our running backs to start the year were returners, but Gant is injured and out for a few games. His replacement, Marcus Hayes, is a 10th grader. Last week against Milan, Hayes rushed 20 times for 311 yards and 4 TDs. Covington leads Shelby Metro in rushing. Brock Lomax, the QB, is already the all-time leading passer at Covington. 

I thought last year's team was good, but the 2018 squad is dominating so far. We destroyed 5A opponents Munford and Brighton. Our last game vs Milan ended 45-26. 

I see that Covington is ranked in the Super 25 teams in the state (regardless of classification). That ranking is well deserved, IMHO. 

Our pass defense is not as good as it could be (young players). We gave up 30 points to Brighton, mostly in the passing game, but our O managed to score 63, so we were OK.

You guys are putting together another remarkable season. Much respect from Fairview. Having been there done that last year gives you guys a leg up on most of us. Best wishes on staying injury free!

45 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

Thanks bro! Gotta stay focused and healthy. Got a long way to go till December. Don’t see anyone hanging with the Kees either. Y’all got a good transfer today. Great young man and great family. He will fit right in. 

Nope he is still a nader! Haven't heard exactly what happened but it didnt happen