Sonny Moore 1A Top 10 9-18-18

croz6110

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, leadfarmer said:

They were 25 last week.  I wonder why they had a 15 spot skid. It's not like they lost a game. 

I'm not sure what they were last week.  I thought Sonny's website was down for a bit. Not saying you're wrong but top 25 in the state for a 1A team is rare and could only come most likely after a championship run. Again I didn't see last week's ratings.

5 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I'm not sure what they were last week.  I thought Sonny's website was down for a bit. Not saying you're wrong but top 25 in the state for a 1A team is rare and could only come most likely after a championship run. Again I didn't see last week's ratings.

I just checked Sonny Moore's archives.  Union City was rated #24 in the state at the end of their championship run in 2014.  That was back to back 1A titles and a 27 game winning streak at the time.

4 hours ago, Southtowner said:

That's where Sonny had them.  I was kind of surprised. They also had Cornersville in the 120's.