Midseason 4A Regions 5, 6, and 7 standings

brian2000

16 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yes they definitely can. They have a great back in Chris Russell who has committed to Memphis despite having a few SEC offers. His stats are good but not the best because Dburg has several backs that split up the carries. Russell also plays middle linebacker and does a wonderful job. QB is good and can make all the throws. But there will be teams in the playoffs that has more talent and size. Haywood look scary in warm ups but Dburg just flat out executed them. That is the impressive thing about this team. Lots of upperclassmen that are very experienced and just don’t make a lot of mistakes. I expect them to play well with anyone on this side of the bracket. 

Glad to hear. Want him to do well. No one is beating greeneville, but id like to see him get to cookeville.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, brian2000 said:

Oct 12 games

Region 5

SHS @ Portland

White House @ Creekwood

Mont Cent and Heritage bye

Region 6

Hardin Co @ Lexington

everyone else bye wk

Region 7

Dyersburg @ Ripley

Lewis Co @ Obion Co

Haywood and Crockett bye

The Hardin co vs Lexington will decide who travels to the 1&2 seeds in region 5 this year. WH vs Creekwood will decide who’s in and who’s out in region 5

5 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

I think you could be right. Huge region 5 matchup.

25 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

The Hardin co vs Lexington will decide who travels to the 1&2 seeds in region 5 this year. WH vs Creekwood will decide who’s in and who’s out in region 5

A must win for both schools between BDP and Creekwood.  We will see tonight who wants it more.  The winner should go to the game playoffs as our number 4 seed.  The loser will just go through the motions the rest of the way 

I feel the same way about Portland and #YJP we will also see there which team wants it more.  Do the Jackets want this bad enough to play hard so that we stay in First place in the region or will we drop into a three way tie with MC and Portland? 

Time will tell.  Lace up the cleats, buckle the chin straps, blow the whistles. Let's play some ball.  ITS FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE 

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:37 PM, brian2000 said:

Oct 12 games

Region 5

SHS 45 @ Portland 24

White House  10 @ Creekwood  41

Mont Cent and Heritage bye

Region 6

Hardin Co  31 @ Lexington  0

everyone else bye wk

Region 7

Dyersburg  45 @ Ripley  31

Lewis Co  49 @ Obion Co  18

Haywood and Crockett bye

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 12:39 PM, brian2000 said:

Of course these standings will change and I will try to update each wk. I ranked them by region record and quality of region win as best as I could

Region 5

1.  Springfield 6-2 (4-0) 

2.  Montgomery Central 7-1 (3-1)

3. Creek Wood 6-2 (3-1)

4. Portland 6-3 (3-2)

5. White House 5-3 (1-3)

6.  Greenbrier 2-6 (1-3)

7. W.H. Heritage 0-8 (0-4)

Region 6

1. Jackson N. 5-3 (4-0)

2. Jackson S. 8-0 (4-0)

3. Hardin Co. 7-2 (2-2)

4.  Lexington 2-6 (1-3) 

5.  Liberty 1-7(1-3)

6. Chester Co. 1-6 (0-4)

Region 7

1. Dyersburg 8-0 (3-0)

2.  Haywood 4-4 (2-1)

3.  Crockett Co. 5-3 (1-2)

4.  Obion Co. 3-6 (1-2)

5. Ripley 3-6 (1-3) . 

Obviously  their will be a ton of movement each wk and it will be fun to watch.

updated Oct 12 

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 8:43 AM, Solomon said:

Swap the top two, IMO.

Lexington is going to get in at 3-7.

You are likely right about Northside and the Hawks Solomon...probably be a tight game either way, but I think the Indians are better. Lexington, on the other hand may not finish at 3-7 to squeak in. Milan should handle them, and even though they seem to have just enough to always beat the Eagles, this may be the year that Chester County gets the monkey off their backs and knocks Lexington out of the last playoff spot in the process.

20 hours ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Looks like BDP is out.  Creekwood wins over BDP in a rout.  Will BDP just mail in the rest of the year or can Porter challenge their proud?  Only time will tell 

5 hours ago, tradertwo said:

You are likely right about Northside and the Hawks Solomon...probably be a tight game either way, but I think the Indians are better. Lexington, on the other hand may not finish at 3-7 to squeak in. Milan should handle them, and even though they seem to have just enough to always beat the Eagles, this may be the year that Chester County gets the monkey off their backs and knocks Lexington out of the last playoff spot in the process.

Im just getting second hand updates, but last night sounded like it was even worse than the scoreboard.