How does TSSAA do post-season awards?

Osage

If these are posted somewhere from previous years, I guess that would answer my question. So if that's out there, please link.

If not, how does TSSAA handle post season awards like All-District and All-Region? Do coaches vote? And do the better teams get more kids on the lists? (Yes and yes, I figure.)  

I don't think TSSAA dictates how All District and all Region ae selected.  Each district might have a different way.  I've seen districts that require one kid at min from each team, and other that don't.  Most of the time the coaches rank 1-16 (or so) and then tally the points.   1-8 is first team and 9-16 would be 2nd team.   The highest point achiever would be MVP.     All Region each coach would vote as well.  

Having a 1st and 2nd team is the best way IMO.  It does allow most every program to have someone on the team. 

I'm not sure how All-state works however.   Do you have to be district MVP to make all state? or something similar?

20 hours ago, Osage said:

If these are posted somewhere from previous years, I guess that would answer my question. So if that's out there, please link.

If not, how does TSSAA handle post season awards like All-District and All-Region? Do coaches vote? And do the better teams get more kids on the lists? (Yes and yes, I figure.)  

TSSAA has absolutely nothing to do with any all district or region or state teams for  that matter. They only have the all state tournament team and even that is picked by the coaches. Each district and region votes  for their own all whatever  teams. Some  slot so many picks for placing first, second etc. some just have  each coach pick and the  most votes wins.