Northeast High School (Clarksville)

Iceman76

931truth,

Let's get some facts correct: 1.  Gary Shephard, not Shepherd. 2. I did not call and report CHS in 2015.  I didn't even know the player in question until I was told on the practice field on Friday during fall break. And the person that told me was a NEHS player, in fact a senior player in 2015, 3. Did not turn in NEHS this year, had no clue what was happening at NEHS until late last Thursday evening, when I got a call asking about a specific transfer rule question, 4. Why would TSSAA listen to someone that was not a coach or administrator of any school system in this state. 5. I believe the correct procedure is for a coach, AD, Principal or system AD to contact TSSAA, either by US postal service or email, stating SPECIFIC FACTS about an alleged rules violation. 6. THERE HAS BEEN NO RULING, that I am aware of, and the current time is 3:32pm, CDST.

I do believe you will keep your identity a secret.  Do you really think our steaks are overpriced?  We haven't had a price increase on any food items in over 5 years?

931 truth is not telling the truth.

Through August 31 we have sold 8.954 steaks of various sizes and styles. 

Pretty good considering they are nasty and overpriced!    4:11pm, CDST

Edited by sheppy
Had to add correct information.
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, sheppy said:

931truth,

Let's get some facts correct: 1.  Gary Shephard, not Shepherd. 2. I did not call and report CHS in 2015.  I didn't even know the player in question until I was told on the practice field on Friday during fall break. And the person that told me was a NEHS player, in fact a senior player in 2015, 3. Did not turn in NEHS this year, had no clue what was happening at NEHS until late last Thursday evening, when I got a call asking about a specific transfer rule question, 4. Why would TSSAA listen to someone that was not a coach or administrator of any school system in this state. 5. I believe the correct procedure is for a coach, AD, Principal or system AD to contact TSSAA, either by US postal service or email, stating SPECIFIC FACTS about an alleged rules violation. 6. THERE HAS BEEN NO RULING, that I am aware of, and the current time is 3:32pm, CDST.

I do believe you will keep your identity a secret.  Do you really think our steaks are overpriced?  We haven't had a price increase on any food items in over 5 years?

931 truth is not telling the truth.

Through August 31 we have sold 8.954 steaks of various sizes and styles. 

Pretty good considering they are nasty and overpriced!    4:11pm, CDST

Even if you knew my identity im a hundred percent sure you wouldn’t do anything about it.  Im telling nothing but the truth and everybody in Clarksville that knows you knows the truth. You continue selling your steaks, because football isn’t for you. You and Terry Arrington are well known losers and the biggest haters in Clarksville athletics. 

2 hours ago, thefootballguru said:

It's a shame that most of you are definitely wrong and blaming someone who had nothing to do with the reporting! Gary Sheppard definitely didn't turn in NE and those are facts 100000% as you can get! Do I know who did? yes! Will I say ?no!  But I'll tell you this NE has been recruiting players seen chad started there last year and it bit him in the ####! Now I feel sorry for the kids because they don't deserve this but when your a coach and you preach accountability then hold yourself to the same standards! Oh yeah and it was self reported after it was reported just so you know! It's a fact they will lose those forfeit those 5wins That's all I'm gonna say on this matter! 

From the looks of it you are from West Creek. It’s a fact you guys got walked over all night Friday. And that win counts. You guys have the same amount of wins as Northeast and you didn’t forfeit a game. 

28 minutes ago, 931Truth said:

From the looks of it you are from West Creek. It’s a fact you guys got walked over all night Friday. And that win counts. You guys have the same amount of wins as Northeast and you didn’t forfeit a game. 

You are coming across as a jerk. But you wouldn't be the first fan to do that. The thing is, you're starting out on CoachT as a jerk, much like FootballGod.

How about trying to establish some goodwill first before you begin pointing fingers and trash talking?

Edited by midtnmale
Clarification
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, midtnmale said:

You are coming across as a jerk. But you wouldn't be the first fan to do that. The thing is, you're starting out on CoachT as a jerk, much like FootballGod.

How about trying to establish some goodwill first before you begin pointing fingers and trash talking?

Amen to all of that !!!

4 hours ago, 931Truth said:

Def wasn’t head coaches fault. Blame the coach if you want to. He’s the same guy that turned an athletic ,undisciplined, and most importantly losing football team into a 5A force to be reckoned with. 

Let me spell it out for you.  A kid with an athletic record transfers to NE from just about 5 miles down the road without changing residence.  Even the coaches in this state that don’t have a clue knows that is a red flag.  It takes a gargantuan pair to even play the kid and jeopardize the other kids success in ‘18 without crossing ALL Ts and dotting ALL Is.  even at that point, you are taking a large chance.  The funny thing is this:  I bet ALL the kids from NE and WC knew this kid was ineligible.  If WC was smart, they would have waited until about week 8 to call them out, so they would have no chance to make playoffs. Because, obviously NE would have kept playing the kid.  JMO.  Everyone has a right to there own opinion......as long as it agrees with mine.  Lol

1 hour ago, ocac said:

Let me spell it out for you.  A kid with an athletic record transfers to NE from just about 5 miles down the road without changing residence.  Even the coaches in this state that don’t have a clue knows that is a red flag.  It takes a gargantuan pair to even play the kid and jeopardize the other kids success in ‘18 without crossing ALL Ts and dotting ALL Is.  even at that point, you are taking a large chance.  The funny thing is this:  I bet ALL the kids from NE and WC knew this kid was ineligible.  If WC was smart, they would have waited until about week 8 to call them out, so they would have no chance to make playoffs. Because, obviously NE would have kept playing the kid.  JMO.  Everyone has a right to there own opinion......as long as it agrees with mine.  Lol

But then you have some coaches who dont care. I know at least 4 kids who are ineligible at other schools and playing right now with no worries.

Edited by FBfan26

2 hours ago, ocac said:

If they knew he was ineligible why didn’t they report it week 1? Why wait weeks to turn in information that you had once the kid left the school he did? You really think if northeast knew he was ineligible they would have played him? If you do believe that your dumb as a box of rocks. I guarantee that you are a fan or coach of one of the worst teams in the city. Your opinion would never agree with mines! You’re what I call a “hater” and that doesn’t run in my blood. How many steaks “Sheppy” give you to ride his jock-strap today?

2 hours ago, CoachF said:

I’m with BigPurple. Who cares who turned them in? Mistake or deceit, Northeast was wrong! Good news is they can still overcome it and make the playoffs...

I agree! Just had to let the coacht know the truth about Clarksville football. This is why Clarksville football is a joke to all other cities in Tennessee! We have snakes looking to ruin any program with success any chance they get. Kids in Nashville/Memphis/Knoxville go school to school without moving every year . When was last time you heard of anybody there getting ruled ineligible or better yet investigated? 

Edited by 931Truth

10 hours ago, 931Truth said:

If they knew he was ineligible why didn’t they report it week 1? Why wait weeks to turn in information that you had once the kid left the school he did? You really think if northeast knew he was ineligible they would have played him? If you do believe that your dumb as a box of rocks. I guarantee that you are a fan or coach of one of the worst teams in the city. Your opinion would never agree with mines! You’re what I call a “hater” and that doesn’t run in my blood. How many steaks “Sheppy” give you to ride his jock-strap today?

Actually.....I am not a fan of any school in particular in CMCSS.  We do agree on one thing:  we agree to disagree.  I have not been to the steakhouse you speak of, but maybe I should entertain the idea next time I am in Clarksville.  If you read my post carefully, you will notice that I stated all the kids from both schools probably knew the kid was ineligible.  TSSAA is not going to listen to a student concerning transfer/eligibility.  It is up to the Head Coach to make sure all rules are being followed by ALL parties involved in transfer cases.  Even though I do not have a dog in the race, I would really like to see a team from Clarksville get over the hump and make some noise in the playoffs.  Clarksville is loaded with athletes.  Hopefully NE will learn from this (as well as ALL CMCSS coaches) because it will happen again in the city.  Some kid in Clarksville will get disgruntled and move to another school.  This situation may prevent it from happening again.