Oneida @ Rockwood

wpasi

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Oneida. I think they are better than last years team at least on offense. And last years team we didnt exactly run away with it when we played them. Rockwood is definitely down compared to last year but is building confidence coming off of a rivalry win. Close game but I think Oneida by 2 touchdowns.

5 hours ago, goosevol said:

York is very good.

I guess we just have a different opinion, I thought York had a quality win against Coalfield, but after last night Coalfield losing to very down MC team.

Rockwood beat Harriman last night and Oneida only scored 7 points against Harriman, I just think it will be hard for Oneida to go to Rockwood and win.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

This one has me thinking!Right now im leaning to Rockwood because they are a little more balanced. This Tony Lambert style teams are a thing of the past unless you are GREAT on D and can run at will on O.This team cant do either "great".

Hit the nail right on the head!!! Cost us the game last night

15 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

Hit the nail right on the head!!! Cost us the game last night

Will be honest with you. Couple games ago I would have said Oneida easily wins 2nd in the region. And that is if we beat you. I still think you will beat Rockwood but it may be a much closer game then I had expected it to be. Rockwood has a pretty good athlete in #7 I think he was? Keep the ball out of his hands and you should be fine. From what I've read your offense at Oneida is what's giving you trouble? Most of your scores this year against your defense has been pretty low which is a good sign. 

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Will be honest with you. Couple games ago I would have said Oneida easily wins 2nd in the region. And that is if we beat you. I still think you will beat Rockwood but it may be a much closer game then I had expected it to be. Rockwood has a pretty good athlete in #7 I think he was? Keep the ball out of his hands and you should be fine. From what I've read your offense at Oneida is what's giving you trouble? Most of your scores this year against your defense has been pretty low which is a good sign. 

Like O&B said you stop the run then you stopped it all. I’m all for ground and pound when it’s workin and gettin 6-7 yards a pop. However you need to throw the ball just to keep em honest. I’m not gettin off on play callin cause it gets me madder then crap. 

8 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

Like O&B said you stop the run then you stopped it all. I’m all for ground and pound when it’s workin and gettin 6-7 yards a pop. However you need to throw the ball just to keep em honest. I’m not gettin off on play callin cause it gets me madder then crap. 

Well earlier in the year I thought you guys had established a decent passing game? Still the same or something happen?

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Well earlier in the year I thought you guys had established a decent passing game? Still the same or something happen?

Had the chance to against some weaker teams but didnt when they should have.Watching the Harriman game told me ALL i needed to hear.Meigs will score 40 on them.Other than Meigs it will be competitive.Meigs is like us way too many options on the field.