Greeneville vs Elizabethton

BVDevil

1 hour ago, LarryGee77 said:

I’ll bet you this...if I’m right you gotta reveal who you really are and quit hiding behind coach t .  I can’t seem to see a post where you actually come out of hiding!?  I do know who the BVD character is...”checkerboard the $@&?&! stadium!”  Yeah I’ve seen those YouTube videos 

Brother I am not Hiding!  BVD knows who I am!  You nor anyone else on here has ever sent me a message asking who I am!   I am just a plain simple guy like you!   I'll take you up on that if you will agree to the following: If Greeneville wins you will put on a Greene Devils shirt at the end of the game and stand in front of a video camera saying I love my Greene Devils and they are the best 4a team in the state of TN and the video will be posted on YouTube!  Heck I'll even stand beside you during the video if BVD would like to do the honors and hold the video recorder while you are telling the world of your Love for the Greene Devils football team!

Edited by Romansfive8
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Coach, when some one calls some one out on a name I always like to see how committed they are as well and  you are. You have lots of good posts. Im basically non controversial, but I have fun. I coached a year or two as well. TN high in the 70"s Greeneville High late 70''s to early 90's. A 16 year stint principalling, retired and now 9 years teaching and coaching at Briarcrest Christian School (the Blindside School) outside of Memphis.

PS no address needed

Edited by noonesfool
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Thanks Coach, when some one calls some one out on a name I always like to see how committed they are as well and  you are. You have lots of good posts. Im basically non controversial, but I have fun. I coached a year or two as well. TN high in the 70"s Greeneville High late 70''s to early 90's. A 16 year stint principalling, retired and now 9 years at Briarcrest Christian School outside of Memphis.

You gentleman have me beat as far as the coaching goes and it sounds like on age too, no offense!   I'm in my second year of coaching the little guys so I am sure I could probably learn a few things from you both with the experiences you have in coaching .  I'm a Greeneville native.  

Edited by Romansfive8

1 minute ago, Romansfive8 said:

You gentleman have me beat as far as the coaching goes and it sounds like on age too, no offense!   I'm in my second year of coaching the little guys so I am sure I could probably learn a few things from you both with the experiences you have.  I'm a Greeneville native.  

Romans, the more you coach the less you know. I consider myself very knowledgable re: pro-set, veer, wishbone and the split 4 on defense all irrelevant today for the most part. Treat boys solid, mature as they mature. I was a rough piece of work as a young coach, maybe scary, today Im the guy they come to for a calm word. Enjoy your time as mine is all but done.

7 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Romans, the more you coach the less you know. I consider myself very knowledgable re: pro-set, veer, wishbone and the split 4 on defense all irrelevant today for the most part. Treat boys solid, mature as they mature. I was a rough piece of work as a young coach, maybe scary, today Im the guy they come to for a calm word. Enjoy your time as mine is all but done.

Thanks Coach Hollowell!

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Why do you need to know someone's real name on a message board and why do you think anybody cares who you are or where you live?

I'm not the sharpest tool for giving my name on here but pride sometimes makes a man do dumb things like tell he is really Bruce Wayne.I have met several coacht folks and all good people but yes there are some people in the world that could cause problems and it's smarter not to post those personal things. I would never post anyone's real name for that reason.That said Waco.I bet you could hold a raffle and make several thousands of dollars here in Kingsport and give your real name to the one  lucky winner,with the only stipulation being that they can't post it on coacht.:thumb:

56 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I’d hope the best team in the state lost as well if I was you. But the champs are the champs for a reason. Being champs is something the cows will never know anything about. 

You know that last thing I would ever want call myself would be a Devilman. The name in itself implys evilness. And you know in the end Good beats Evil. ;)