Greeneville vs Elizabethton

BVDevil

Enough talk about AC and ALCOA....let's get crackin on a game that most everyone seems to be ignoring.....Devils vs Clones. Oddly enough, these two are aptly named....cause greeneville is a Devil of a matchup for anyone they play and Betsy is a clone of themselves from last year. This game always concerns me because its an old school rivalry that should have never been canceled several years ago. Thankfully, its back on again and we all get to enjoy it once and probably twice this year.....so, who yall got and why?

Boys, Elizabethton is a well coached team and we only need to remember the first half of last year.What is their record this year ? Also,the winner of the first game doesn't get an automatic win in the playoffs if  a rematch happens.Forget last year,we only need to remember last week and hope a group of Devil haters doesn't ref one of our playoff games, Betsy or not.

I think our offense is good enough to score something. Now our defense on the other hand will have a tough game all night. I can see Greeneville wearing us down slowly. No denying the amount of talent on that team. I'd love to see an upset but if it were to happen I'd rather it happen later in the playoff if we are to meet again. But either way I'll be happy if we can keep it competitive which I think we have also improved over last year so hoping that will keep it a little closer than most want to think. 

13 hours ago, BVDevil said:

Enough talk about AC and ALCOA....let's get crackin on a game that most everyone seems to be ignoring.....Devils vs Clones. Oddly enough, these two are aptly named....cause greeneville is a Devil of a matchup for anyone they play and Betsy is a clone of themselves from last year. This game always concerns me because its an old school rivalry that should have never been canceled several years ago. Thankfully, its back on again and we all get to enjoy it once and probably twice this year.....so, who yall got and why?

Hey Devil! Can’t seem to get an answer from any of the DB faithful. Did their stud running back from last year, I think he’s wearing #4, play against y’all at the beginning of this year? I don’t recall seeing him dressed???

21 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

Hey Devil! Can’t seem to get an answer from any of the DB faithful. Did their stud running back from last year, I think he’s wearing #4, play against y’all at the beginning of this year? I don’t recall seeing him dressed???

I don’t think he did but it wouldn’t have mattered if he did imo lol

23 minutes ago, formerblazer said:

No one in upper east tn can play with Greeneville.  No one through week 5 of the playoffs can hang with Greeneville. 

Betsy should have stayed in 3A.  There, I said it.

Shawn wanted to stay in 3A but was not even asked his opinion it was done and then they told him after the fact.There, I said it.lol