Greeneville vs Elizabethton

BVDevil

1 hour ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Before we moved up to 4A we had a real shot at Alcoa and nearly beat them but came up short. Narrow window with them and Greeneville though

The mutual opponet Science Hill Scores are telling. I can understand not going by Scores most of the time. But when you score at will against science Hill and shut hem out like Greeneville did and then Betsy squeaks out a 2 point win 36-34 over that same science Hill team it shows a lot! 

Edited by DevilMan03

32 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

The mutual opponet Science Hill Scores are telling. I can understand not going by Scores most of the time. But when you score at will against science Hill and shut hem out like Greeneville did and then Betsy squeaks out a 2 point win 36-34 over that same science Hill team it shows a lot! 

We don’t expect to get any sympathy from you we all know the Devils are the best....there I said it you happy.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, lawnman said:

We don’t expect to get any sympathy from you we all know the Devils are the best....there I said it you happy.

I'll say this....  I don't put much stock in scores GHS vs SH and SH against EHS.  I do put stock in this game is a rivalry between two great programs and communities that respect each other.  I do put stock in the devils "d" only allowing 10 points so I know they are tough!  Cade Ballard and company has got the O hummin (lawddddyyyy that run game and pass game).  Devil Coaches have the train "A" movin.  Witten and company will have a great game plan!  Cory R is a great HS player and they have a lot of skill players I feel like that are better than last year....  

Can EHS keep Cade Ballard and the offense off the field?

Can the devil "d" hold the skill guys in check?

I will always pull for my devils, but the Cyclones have my respect on many levels!

GO DEVILS

7 minutes ago, greene4747 said:

I'll say this....  I don't put much stock in scores GHS vs SH and SH against EHS.  I do put stock in this game is a rivalry between two great programs and communities that respect each other.  I do put stock in the devils "d" only allowing 10 points so I know they are tough!  Cade Ballard and company has got the O hummin (lawddddyyyy that run game and pass game).  Devil Coaches have the train "A" movin.  Witten and company will have a great game plan!  Cory R is a great HS player and they have a lot of skill players I feel like that are better than last year....  

Can EHS keep Cade Ballard and the offense off the field?

Can the devil "d" hold the skill guys in check?

I will always pull for my devils, but the Cyclones have my respect on many levels!

GO DEVILS

Great post!!

1 hour ago, Romansfive8 said:

Nah, but I'll give Betsy 4 more than last year though at 14 total by the end of the game! The 1st 7 coming near the end of the 2ndqtr and the 2nd 7 in the 4thqtr on Greene's 2nd team D!   

I’ll bet you this...if I’m right you gotta reveal who you really are and quit hiding behind coach t .  I can’t seem to see a post where you actually come out of hiding!?  I do know who the BVD character is...”checkerboard the $@&?&! stadium!”  Yeah I’ve seen those YouTube videos 

Edited by LarryGee77

15 minutes ago, LarryGee77 said:

I’ll bet you this...if I’m right you gotta reveal who you really are and quit hiding behind coach t .  I can’t seem to see a post where you actually come out of hiding!?  I do know who the BVD character is...”checkerboard the $@&?&! stadium!”  Yeah I’ve seen those YouTube videos 

Larry Gee is your name?

Sincerely,

David Hollowell

• Upvote 1