Greeneville vs Elizabethton

BVDevil

On 9/29/2018 at 3:40 PM, DevilMan03 said:

Greeneville is 30x Better thsn any team in 4a

You are full of crap and yourself DevilMan! No way is Greeneville  30 points better than Elizabethton! No doubt Greeneville is a great team, but I guarantee we will be bringing it, lol! It will not be, as you say, name the score game! You said the same thing last year, and ya'll were less than impressive the first half.

Edited by BigBama42

Last year we didn't beat the hill and even without the late score you all would have only won by 21. Not blowout or mercy rule. I think this game could be a good game because ehs will throw all they got at Greeneville. Despite what devilman says this will be a tougher game than what we might have initially thought. But Greeneville are defending undefeated state champs and we don't expect them to come in unprepared for a 4 quarter game. 

8 hours ago, jjm70 said:

Well just saying if Elizabethton gets the game to the 2nd half and I say the will that could be the deciding factor 

You just hit on something that does in fact concern me.No question it would be better for the Devils if we had a game or two against say an Alcoa and Maryville before the playoffs .I think that's what we had in mind with all the 6A teams but they are down this year.I don't care how well our guys are conditioned,it's a big difference for a 300 pound player to go 4 quarters as compared to drinking water and watching half or more of a game most Friday nights.It does build much needed depth and the Devils have a great team,but that does concern me.It was nice to be a little disappointed last night with our first half.When your a fan and not happy with a 49-0 lead,then you know your team is pretty darn special.I don't blame us for wearing out the bubble screen if it can't be stopped.We have so many options to twist with that including the run game which we done very little of in the first half.At least it looked that way.

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 11:58 PM, Romansfive8 said:

You gentleman have me beat as far as the coaching goes and it sounds like on age too, no offense!   I'm in my second year of coaching the little guys so I am sure I could probably learn a few things from you both with the experiences you have in coaching .  I'm a Greeneville native.  

Good to talk to you and BVD last night.I hope your right about the Vols.Years ago,nobody could stand to be around me for days after a Tennessee loss.When we won the last title and my own kids started playing sports,it really calmed me down a bunch.You would have love to seen me and BVD at a UT game 25 years ago.

6 hours ago, BigBama42 said:

You are full of crap and yourself DevilMan! No way is Greeneville  30 points better than Elizabethton! No doubt Greeneville is a great team, but I guarantee we will be bringing it, lol! It will not be, as you say, name the score game! You said the same thing last year, and ya'll were less than impressive the first half.

I hope your on here after the game Friday night because greeneville will do that this week. Last years could have been worse. The run defense for Betsy is lacking. 

How did Union County Drive 68 yards and score a td on Betsy Starters? 

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

I hope your on here after the game Friday night because greeneville will do that this week. Last years could have been worse. The run defense for Betsy is lacking. 

How did Union County Drive 68 yards and score a td on Betsy Starters? 

How did SS drive 70 plus yards missed a short field goal. And another 60 plus drive against that Devils 1st team Defense?

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Domin18 said:

How did SS drive 70 plus yards missed a short field goal. And another 60 plus drive against that Devils 1st team Defense?

They also drove 8 yds and scored a TD How did that happen? Oh wait so did Central. I really have no clue how it happened but it did.It kind of fit the cheap late TD comments when they are against Greeneville. Yet when someone else gets scored on late its OMG they are terrible. You see where this is going? Honestly I have never seen a game where there were not atleast some starters on the field for Greeneville even in 63-0 wins.  And I get it it is part of the game. However, when you trash others for the same dang things that makes you a hypocritical piece of work. 

Edited by woodby30