Greeneville vs Elizabethton

BVDevil

12 minutes ago, woodby30 said:

They also drove 8 yds and scored a TD How did that happen? Oh wait so did Central. I really have no clue how it happened but it did.It kind of fit the cheap late TD comments when they are against Greeneville. Yet when someone else gets scored on late its OMG they are terrible. You see where this is going? Honestly I have never seen a game where there were not atleast some starters on the field for Greeneville even in 63-0 wins. 

Greeneville kept some drives going with penalty’s. But they didn’t give a point against the starters. Lastnight Greeneville has 0 starters playing in the second half. They went all the way through the freshmen players. Some big linemen in this freshman class that got a lot of playing time lastnight. 

Freshman Qb is going to be a star for Greeneville. Took the ball 1 time lastnight and scored 65 yards out  

Edited by DevilMan03

15 minutes ago, woodby30 said:

They also drove 8 yds and scored a TD How did that happen? Oh wait so did Central. I really have no clue how it happened but it did.It kind of fit the cheap late TD comments when they are against Greeneville. Yet when someone else gets scored on late its OMG they are terrible. You see where this is going? Honestly I have never seen a game where there were not atleast some starters on the field for Greeneville even in 63-0 wins.  And I get it it is part of the game. However, when you trash others for the same dang things that makes you a hypocritical piece of work. 

Greeneville starters have given up 3 points all year. Union county did score a td against the cyclones. Be ready for a blowout Friday! It’s coming 

You allowed Science Hill to score 34 and almost beat you guys. Greeneville mercy ruled them 42-0 

Edited by DevilMan03

Lets see let us do some fact finding:

Greeneville in conference  PF 194 PA 14

Elizabethton in conference PF 173 PA 19

Overall

Greeneville PF 362 PA 24

Elizabethton PF 327 PA 90

One could make multiple arguments

Lets start with the they are pretty equal argument You could say Elizabethton pulled there starters way before Greeneville in any game which is why Greeneville has the statistical advantage. If you take away the first game of the season jitters Betsy blows out SH and the stats are even. Or you could say Greeneville never pulls starters etc.

Next Argument Greeneville should have double these numbers but they only play starters 1 quarter. And they hold back the 2's

See where this is going The fact is Greenville is a great team, Elizabethton is a great team. They are very close statistically. Greeneville does have the advantage. However, when it comes to games like this all I just said does NOT matter. So here is some more facts. Two great teams will play Friday one will win. 

Now I must I cannot resist make a comment on Anderson county. As you all know when it comes to putting in the schedule on unapproved website it has to be done basically by a coach or someone who has access. 

Anderson county has already schedule Elizabethton and then Greeneville.

Why is this funny because simply if I am going to have to guts to do that. I would go ahead and schedule the state championship in. The way they done it simply says if they happen to play out like they predict. Their schedule ends with Greeneville Just sayin! If your going to do it do it right geeez.

I'm making a prediction East Hamilton beats AC and wins that division.

Edited by woodby30

I am so excited about this game!!! Two great programs and communities that respect each other!!! Great players who have competed against each other since middle school!!! It’s going to be electric in Burley this Friday..... Betsy will throw everything at the Devils! Greeneville has not ran Ballard or Youngblood at all bc they haven’t had to. They have executed on offense and defense!  Really proud of these two programs in our region!  I’ve watched a lot of football in my time and these two programs are consistently high class and well coached period!  Go Devils! Cyclones much respect!  

Prayers for an injury free game!

Devils by 2-3 tds

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, greene4747 said:

I am so excited about this game!!! Two great programs and communities that respect each other!!! Great players who have competed against each other since middle school!!! It’s going to be electric in Burley this Friday..... Betsy will throw everything at the Devils! Greeneville has not ran Ballard or Youngblood at all bc they haven’t had to. They have executed on offense and defense!  Really proud of these two programs in our region!  I’ve watched a lot of football in my time and these two programs are consistently high class and well coached period!  Go Devils! Cyclones much respect!  

Prayers for an injury free game!

Devils by 2-3 tds

Great post! All but the end lol But that's understandable. I'm going Elizabethton by 2-points.

4 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:
10 hours ago, BigBama42 said:

You are full of crap and yourself DevilMan! No way is Greeneville  30 points better than Elizabethton! No doubt Greeneville is a great team, but I guarantee we will be bringing it, lol! It will not be, as you say, name the score game! You said the same thing last year, and ya'll were less than impressive the first half.

I hope your on here after the game Friday night because greeneville will do that this week. Last years could have been worse. The run defense for Betsy is lacking

Better yet, I'll be at the game. If y'all beat us, good for y'all. But y'all will know that you have been in a fight. So you are guaranteeing a 30 point victory. We will see.