Greeneville vs Elizabethton

BVDevil

3 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Wonder how much the Betsy staff got from the game lastnight? Saw them in attendance! They must be scared! I’m sure Ballard & company will change the hand calls from the sideline this time around. 

Elizabethton will put a spanking on Greeneville. This will sober up DevilMan and put AC at #1. Greeneville will fall to #6. Then DevilMan will hide. LOL :)

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Elizabethton will put a spanking on Greeneville. This will sober up DevilMan and put AC at #1. Greeneville will fall to #6. Then DevilMan will hide. LOL :)

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Lol you’d like that but fact is Greeneville is the best and Ac isn’t even Top 5 material. That defense is TERRIBLE! Given up over 125 points and they can barely beat the 0-5 teams 

Btw Greeneville starters have given up 3 points all year. Team total 17! AC SUCKS!

Edited by DevilMan03

2 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Lol you’d like that but fact is Greeneville is the best and Ac isn’t even Top 5 material. That defense is TERRIBLE! Given up over 125 points and they can barely beat the 0-5 teams 

The way SH and DB played Friday then maybe Betsy can. You may be surprised! I wouldn't be but you will. :)

2 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Greeneville is 30x Better thsn any team in 4a

You really can't believe that. I am sure you are mistaken. Speaking of defense, Unicoi did not allow any points to SC and I am talking about Unicoi. That says a lot for Greeneville defense. But it does not surprise me. That 21-0 last would have been a rout last year. 

10 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

You really can't believe that. I am sure you are mistaken. Speaking of defense, Unicoi did not allow any points to SC and I am talking about Unicoi. That says a lot for Greeneville defense. But it does not surprise me. That 21-0 last would have been a rout last year. 

Ya giving up a late touchdown on the last play of the game against the 2nd/3rd string says a lot about a team. 

Since you brought thought up I noticed the cows Struggled again last night giving up 14 points against the Starters in the first half which was very close. Btw the cows played an 0-5 team in which they struggled. 

I get trash talk and I’m fine with that but you don’t trash talk. You’re so idiotic that you have excuses for excuses. I seriously pray you guys get past Betsy so we can mercy rule the cows at the pasture AGAIN! 

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

Ya giving up a late touchdown on the last play of the game against the 2nd/3rd string says a lot about a team. 

Since you brought thought up I noticed the cows Struggled again last night giving up 14 points against the Starters in the first half which was very close. Btw the cows played an 0-5 team in which they struggled. 

I get trash talk and I’m fine with that but you don’t trash talk. You’re so idiotic that you have excuses for excuses. I seriously pray you guys get past Betsy so we can mercy rule the cows at the pasture AGAIN! 

Well you do have to play Betsy first and if I am correct if they win and keep winning then besty would be  conference champs and that would mean we would get to knock you out then host Besty on Nov 16. At any rate you will be playing us at home in front be of a hostle crowd. You better get your signals down good because it will be loud. Can't wait to see what Greeneville throws at Betsy. If Betsy does there homework they should come out with an A+.

Edited by Mavericksinflight