Waverly @ Riverside

rednecktiger31

7 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

All Waverly has heard is about Parsons defense . Not taking anything away from them but Parsons really haven't played anyone . I know there not better than Huntington or DA . Parson will see a Waverly  team tonight that is already battle tested this early in the season.  I can't wait for this to start tonight jus so yall.see what we r talking about . 

I prefer "has run the qauntlet" IMO 

15 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

No pressure here bud and you know why? Cause a lot has been saying waverly is a one and done team. Waverly has not got any pressure on them. They are going to come out a set the tone right off the rip. I hope Riverside gets the ball first. You Riverside fans are going to be in for a treat :shock:! A very smooth, very fast, and a very hard hitting team will be playing the Panthers. 

I don't think Waverly is a one and done. They are a great team. I can't remember Waverly ever having a team this good. But if they want home field, they better be on their top game tonight. 

Love all this talk! Hyped for the game tonight! Waverly gonna do their thing and all the ones questioning will see what Waverly fans are hyped for. Waverly has ran the gauntlet and it’s made them better! I’d rather them take it on the chin 3 weeks in a row against notable high quality programs and be battle tested come region and playoff time than to be undefeated against some cupcakes. The Tigers are hungry and veterans in the game! 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Love all this talk! Hyped for the game tonight! Waverly gonna do their thing and all the ones questioning will see what Waverly fans are hyped for. Waverly has ran the gauntlet and it’s made them better! I’d rather them take it on the chin 3 weeks in a row against notable high quality programs and be battle tested come region and playoff time than to be undefeated against some cupcakes. The Tigers are hungry and veterans in the game! 

I don't think anyone is questioning anything lol. Clearly rhs is the underdog n this game. W their cupcake schedule n ur tough stretch the Tigers r probably favored by 3 scores. All u got to do is win n the pecking order stays the same