White House vs Portland

copacanobra

30 minutes ago, Mason3132 said:

The WH coaches didn’t like Panther Pride coming on to the field after the game. My son said  one of the WH coaches got into a Portland fans face trying to push him. Then Portland’s coach and that coach started screaming at each other.

Sounds lit.  I love the White House vs Portland rivalry.  I could feel the hate in the stadium and it was exhilarating!!

8 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

I enjoyed this game as much as any this year. Portland's physical play reminded me of the Portland of old! Good to see this rivalry meaning something again.

Portland was very physical.  And they were noticeably bigger than White House.  I miss the white house of old where we line up in the I formation and run it down your throat.  

2 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

Portland was very physical.  And they were noticeably bigger than White House.  I miss the white house of old where we line up in the I formation and run it down your throat.  

White House was not as big and physical as the teams I remember from the 90's. They were always tough running downhill in that I.

15 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

White House was not as big and physical as the teams I remember from the 90's. They were always tough running downhill in that I.

No we don’t have the size for that.  I just hate that we had the ball inside the 20 with the chance to take the lead and didn’t capitalize.  Makes me sick 

Seriously....could hear the crowd yelling at the Zaxby's drive thru.   I heard the announcer talking about a throw on the 20 I think being incomplete followed by loud cheering.  They should turn that scoreboard toward 76.  ;)   
Like I said the other day here, Portland is rolling.  I kinda had a feeling this game would go this way.  I didn't drive to MC, so I checked out the Heritage -Creekwood game.  Creekwood is rolling too.  Run back for a TD on the kickoff, and it was pretty much all Red Hawk from there.  You will hear the name Stansberry a lot.  Buckle up.

9 hours ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Yeah and technically speaking the only 2 teams locked into the play-offs in the region right now, are MC and Portland with there wins tonight. Anything can happen.....

9 hours ago, JacketLover said:

WH needs to beat Creekwood more than likely to make the playoffs 

As closely as I watch the Jackets program you two know it better than I.  I guess it is possible for us to go 2-4 through the rest of the region but I think it is improbable for that to happen.  Next week's game with Central will tell us a LOT. I can't wait

8 hours ago, 4thandGoal said:

I enjoyed this game as much as any this year. Portland's physical play reminded me of the Portland of old! Good to see this rivalry meaning something again.

7 hours ago, copacanobra said:

No we don’t have the size for that.  I just hate that we had the ball inside the 20 with the chance to take the lead and didn’t capitalize.  Makes me sick 

Inquiring Jacket minds want to know, "did FootballGod get any game time last night?" 

8 hours ago, 4thandGoal said:

I absolutely LOVE this region with BDP, Portland, Greenbrier, and the Jackets.  Rivalry game most weeks.  Excitement on the field and in the crowd.  The players can feel it 

2 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

As closely as I watch the Jackets program you two know it better than I.  I guess it is possible for us to go 2-4 through the rest of the region but I think it is improbable for that to happen.  Next week's game with Central will tell us a LOT. I can't wait

I too believe it is possible, but improbable for the jackets to go 2-4 the last 4 games. This region this year, in my opinion, is very evenly matched. The 2-5 seeds are going to be a toss up depending on how the last 4 weeks play out.

1 minute ago, Poundtherock23 said:

I too believe it is possible, but improbable for the jackets to go 2-4 the last 4 games. This region this year, in my opinion, is very evenly matched. The 2-5 seeds are going to be a toss up depending on how the last 4 weeks play out.

The next two games are really big for us and depending on how we play in those it could make the last two games even bigger 

Portland doesn’t have a playoff spot locked up yet.  0-2 vs 2 very good teams Creekwood and SH and we could be out of the playoffs if things fell that way.There is a ton of great games left in this district. WH still plays Mc and Creekwood, Springfield still plays Mc and Portland, Creekwood also has Portland.