White House vs Portland

copacanobra

3 minutes ago, Mason3132 said:

Portland doesn’t have a playoff spot locked up yet.  0-2 vs 2 very good teams Creekwood and SH and we could be out of the playoffs if things fell that way.There is a ton of great games left in this district. WH still plays Mc and Creekwood, Springfield still plays Mc and Portland, Creekwood also has Portland. 

You are correct. I thought Portland had played Creekwood, I looked at it wrong. The next 4 weeks are going to be very interesting in this region. We'll see who the cream is that rises to the top.

1 hour ago, TheCommissioner said:

What offense/defense formation will the Pride of the Panthers run? Give the Jackets fans some idea of what we will be seeing 

Something similar to Hendersonville but their wingbacks bounce it out to the outside more. QB will fake them handoffs and run some. They have a big fullback as well....kind of a bruiser. Pretty decent blocking. They like to just grind.

4 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

What offense/defense formation will the Pride of the Panthers run? Give the Jackets fans some idea of what we will be seeing 

Their offense is basically just a shotgun wingT.  They’re very big and very physical.  Looks like they’ll be a really good cold weather team.  QB and 26 are good and run hard.  They play smash mouth football and even though I hate Portland, I like their style.