TOP TEN PLAYERS IN 4A THIS 2018 SEASON! (No more than 2 players on the team you root for) I'm trying to see something.

FootballPops

11 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

So Db(we beat by 40) losing by 3 to Bearden Team in which lost to Sh(we beat by 43) 

Sh hill loses to Farragut by 2 I think. We beat the breaks off Farragut preseason btw. That tells me Greeneville is very good and these other teams are not bad teams like the schedule the cows have 

:roflolk: So since you brought up the scrimmage with Farragut remember Fulton beat Greeneville in a scrimmage didn't they?  

Edited by Space3

21 minutes ago, Space3 said:

:roflolk: So since you brought up the scrimmage with Farragut remember Fulton beat Greeneville in a scrimmage didn't they?  

They did without either QB being able to run.  Tell me how the Fulton and AC scrimmage went.......o wait never mind AC cancelled and Fulton just went ahead and practiced that day.  The Mavs were scarrrrrreeeeeddddddd :popcorneater:

6 minutes ago, Swipes said:

They did without either QB being able to run.  Tell me how the Fulton and AC scrimmage went.......o wait never mind AC cancelled and Fulton just went ahead and practiced that day.  The Mavs were scarrrrrreeeeeddddddd :popcorneater:

lol Greeneville still lost... 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Space3 said:

lol Greeneville still lost... 

I'll take a loss in a pre season scrimmage to the #1 ranked 5a team in the state by a td than be a chicken any day like AC.  Seeing the speed and Defense that Fulton has only helped the Devils.  Whats your excuse for why AC cancelled the scrimmage?  

16 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I'll take a loss in a pre season scrimmage to the #1 ranked 5a team in the state by a td than be a chicken any day like AC.  Seeing the speed and Defense that Fulton has only helped the Devils.  Whats your excuse for why AC cancelled the scrimmage?  

That scrimmage wouldn’t have been like the level of competition the cows are use to. But yes the cows cancelled and Fulton practiced anyway lol 

15 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

If you wanted to be technical about it Greeneville won 14-13. And btw Greeneville still won state while cows were at home making excuses 

Yeah of course they won. In your mind they will always win even when AC beats them at home in the playoffs you will figure out a way to twist out a win; should have could have. Now I would call that EXCUSES! :)

12 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

So Db(we beat by 40) losing by 3 to Bearden Team in which lost to Sh(we beat by 43) 

Sh hill loses to Farragut by 2 I think. We beat the breaks off Farragut preseason btw. That tells me Greeneville is very good and these other teams are not bad teams like the schedule the cows have 

Excuses excuses excuses  .....lol 

If we are going to talk about Greeneville vs AC take it over to the correct thread.

https://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php?/topic/254849-ac-or-greeneville/&page=35

I'll leave it on this note there is reason people have no respect for AC when it comes to football and its because they haven't been there and done it before but talk and act like they have. I could see the chest pounding if you have won something outside a conference championship.  Since 2004 AC is 102-62 . Greeneville is 150-39 and has 3 Gold Balls and 1 Silver Ball.

57 minutes ago, Swipes said:

If we are going to talk about Greeneville vs AC take it over to the correct thread.

https://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php?/topic/254849-ac-or-greeneville/&page=35

I'll leave it on this note there is reason people have no respect for AC when it comes to football and its because they haven't been there and done it before but talk and act like they have. I could see the chest pounding if you have won something outside a conference championship.  Since 2004 AC is 102-62 . Greeneville is 150-39 and has 3 Gold Balls and 1 Silver Ball.

I feel like I am in Elementary School again; DevilMan started it we are just finishing LOL :)