TOP TEN PLAYERS IN 4A THIS 2018 SEASON! (No more than 2 players on the team you root for) I'm trying to see something.

FootballPops

15 minutes ago, FootballPops said:

Also our mobile QB went down early in the first quarter.  Keep in mind I didnt say they would have beat Greeneville.  I said yall didnt het their best shot. Greeneville was the better team that day by far.

Greeneville is the better team all the way around. Plus we don’t start fights with other teams. Every time we’ve won state it’s been a mercy rule game. Btw having your qb wouldn’t have helped and I don’t remember anything about him going down. The defense was awful  for sure 

1 minute ago, FootballPops said:

You might not remember it because it was the first offensive drive of the game. I dont remember any fights, or anything like that. You can believe I'm ready for yall to come off yall high horse, and I hope its us that does it.

Maple wood Marshall county fight? Greeneville Mercy rules maplewood again lol get back to class little one 

Edited by DevilMan03

On 9/28/2018 at 4:21 PM, DevilMan03 said:

Maple wood Marshall county fight? Greeneville Mercy rules maplewood again lol get back to class little one 

57 minutes ago, FootballPops said:

GROWN MAN here all day.  I'll see you at the Blue Cross Bowl. I'll send you a pic so you can come up and introduce yourself.  See for yourself how grown I am.

:popcorneater:

57 minutes ago, FootballPops said:

GROWN MAN here all day.  I'll see you at the Blue Cross Bowl. I'll send you a pic so you can come up and introduce yourself.  See for yourself how grown I am.

Ha,reminds me of a friend who went up to Rick flair and was going to pick a fight back in the day at a bar in Johnson city.Two giants stood up behind him that were about the size of Hafthor " the mountain "Bjornsson.Rick then told my friend to have a nice day .See the source image

Quit playing DevilMan. If you didnt learn anything in Cookeville you learned we roll Deep.  What's crazy is I have given Greeneville their props,(they are a great team) and only said they probably aren't the most talented team in the state this year, and that they didnt get Springfields best shot last year. Judging by the way you act on here I'm guessing you have small man syndrome, a superiority complex, and probably drive the biggest Chevy truck in the parking lot to compensate Lol.  Hope to see you soon

10 minutes ago, FootballPops said:

Quit playing DevilMan. If you didnt learn anything in Cookeville you learned we roll Deep.  What's crazy is I have given Greeneville their props,(they are a great team) and only said they probably aren't the most talented team in the state this year, and that they didnt get Springfields best shot last year. Judging by the way you act on here I'm guessing you have small man syndrome, a superiority complex, and probably drive the biggest Chevy truck in the parking lot to compensate Lol.  Hope to see you soon

54-13 is getting beat to death. Best shot theory is shot 

I was just thinking about several years ago when a friend of mines son didn't get picked for a first team all conference spot or something along those lines when he was early in his high school playing days.A lot of politics in many of these things.Even some coaches like his own are not fair with their players in some of those votes.My friend told his son later that "you see,it all worked out".While those that got picked ahead of him finished their playing days in high school and college,he would go on and play pro football.To me it's nice as a father when your kids win awards and get special attention,but we all know football is a team sport and as a fan,I'll gladly take another gold ball and not even think about who wins this or that award.I'd like to see all these young men end up with a great education and be able to have good lives no matter who they play their high school football for,

Edited by BatmanDevil