District 8AA

pantherrules

that guy can coach! 

"Want to win more games....recruit better players"  John Wooden

All coaches look better when they have good players but he is a teacher of the game and will change with his talent. I think you could see more zone this year from him than in years past. 

He might run more sets too.

Alcoa plays Upperman on th14th of Dec. Should be a very interesting game. Having played Livingston Academy last year and with what they have coming back thought they might be the favorite this year in this District. I have seen the Upperman sophomore class play as we played them this year in AAU. Good group of kids they have a chance to be real good. Alcoa also has a very good sophomore class as well. 

5 hours ago, Springbrookrat said:

Alcoa plays Upperman on th14th of Dec. Should be a very interesting game. Having played Livingston Academy last year and with what they have coming back thought they might be the favorite this year in this District. I have seen the Upperman sophomore class play as we played them this year in AAU. Good group of kids they have a chance to be real good. Alcoa also has a very good sophomore class as well. 

Upperman and Alcoa doing home and away this season? I know they played in Orlando in Dec 2016 at the KCA tournament and then a scrimmage game before the 16-17 season. Glad to see UHS stepping up and playing more competitive teams.